Prologue

Hi everyone. It's Lj or the author here. I just thought I'd give a bit of background and a better description for my story here in a prologue so everyone knows what's going to be going on here. This story is heavily based on headcanons I have for bakugou, kirishima, denki, sero and mina. The main ship here will be kiribaku as I will focus mainly on it. But there's lots of other ships and chances for different things to be added.

Some questions you may have before I get into the headcanons and all.

"Will there be smut"
My answer: no, as of right now I'm not going to write smut. Because if I do it for one ship I'll have to do it for All the ships and im not going to put that on myself. However there will be intimacy and chapter focusing just on one ship to show the fluff and some more mature things. Such as making out, suggestive language, suggestive flirting, and sexual flirting. I will also have points where the story basically says that they did the nasty without describing the fact they did the nasty.

"When will updates be made"
My answer: whenever I'm able to. I have alot I deal with and sometimes I just don't have time to write and others I have too much time and write multiple chapters. I'll probably write chapters in advance and post every week if possible.

"Will other people and ships be added"
My answer: read the title. It is Bakusquad. It'll have times with the other classmates but they aren't no where near the main characters and won't appear but a couple times in the story.

"Aren't they teenagers?"
My answer: yes, however this story will go from when they all start dating their partners and being friends in first year, all the way till their pro heros.

"Is there angst?"
My answer: yes lots of it. It will start out with angst in the first chapters because we will start off with kiribaku and those two becoming friends and then bakugou slowly becoming friends with the others. And ik this has probably been done before but it'll start after they move into the dorms. But the angst will come from something that happens outside of and off the school property.

Okay and now I'll move into my headcanons and different things that this story is based on.

Bakugou head canons:

• After he is rescued he feels like he owes kirishima something and so they start training together every morning and studying together every night. Where as before they only did that once a week. Bakugou also will spend the Weeknd's doing things off campus with kirishima.

• Bakugou developed a crush on kirishima while they were on i-island but never admitted it. So that's eating away at him and he has no clue how to confess.

• While on i-island they slept in the same bed and bakugous touch starved self ended up cuddling with kirishima and he liked it so progressively during their now every day study sessions he gets closer and closer to the other just wanting to feel that comfort again. He wants the other to show him physical affection but is too scared to ask for it.

• Bakugou has alot of sleepless nights because he's scared to sleep because he's scared the nightmares will happen. These nightmares happen once a week but he only sleeps four nights a week. When it starts affecting him he slowly let's on to kirishima what's going on. Where he says he's going to bed at like 9 hell send kirishima a text around midnight asking if their still gonna train in the morning. And then if kirishima responds try and start a conversation. This goes on for about two weeks before he breaks down and asks kirishima if he'll cuddle with him every night just long enough to fall asleep.