preference 1; when you fall asleep on them

TW: midori
request by: nobody

shin tsukimi:
-he would probably panic lol
-he wouldn't know what to do so he just stays in an uncomfortable position and slowly put his arms around your shoulders
-if it was the first time that this happened, he would stay awake until you wake up but if you previously did it before he would be less awkward and also sleep by putting his head on yours and closing his eyes.

keiji shinogi:
-this hot mess of a cop would put a blanket around you so you wouldn't feel cold
-and he would continue whatever he was doing
-but if he was doing nothing important and you just fell asleep on him, he would carry you to your bed and sleep with you.
-there's a possibility he'd tease after it :)

sara chidouin:
-you both were at her house
-she was doing her homework and you were just there, sitting next to her.
-you were there for her i guess ??
-then suddenly she felt something heavy on her shoulder,
-she just sighed, put her books away, came back with a large blanket, kissed your forehead and slept with you with the blanket around you both.

jou tazuna:
-if you ever slept on his shoulder, he would be a nervous mess.
-he would probably just stare at you while blushing ://
-what did you expect with a anxious mess of a teenager?
-if he ever got used to it, he would just sleep with you without doing anything.
-maybe changing his position is if he was uncomfortable but probably not since he would afraid of waking you up.

ranmaru kageyama:
-idk man
-he would panic and either continue what he was doing or carry to an other room and let you sleep and he'd came back to the room he was originally in.
-he tries to be caring and do something nice but he's nervous/anxious
-pls help this boy

mai tsurugi:
-if you ever had the chance to fall asleep on this angel's shoulder, she would just look at you for a second then smile to herself.
-she's soo happy that you trust her enough to sleep right next to her
-if she was doing something important, she would finish it first (quickly) then take you to an other room and sleep with you.
-if she was not, she would straight up sleep with you :)

sou hiyori (midori):
-LMAOO YOU WOULD NEVER SLEEP NEXT TO THIS MAN
-YOU'RE NOT SHOWING ANY KIND OF WEAKNESS TO HIM
-but more seriously if you were to sleep on his shoulder, he would just slowly turn to his head to your direction and stare at you.
-if you two were dating, i guess he would stare you lovingly ?
-if not, he would just think if you would be great player in the death game and kidnap you after :) (jk jk)