Chapter One

Point of View: Third person

Percy walked up to the gods and stood before thier thrones and coughed before he spoke. "I wish for one thing"
Percy said.
"What is that?" Zeus asked looking at his neifew.
"Death" Percy said with his voice strained.
The whole throne room went silent before Artemtis spoke "Why?" She asked. "You may look in my memories Lady Artemtis but if you do not want to I shall understand." Percy says. "I will do it" Dionysus said looking at lady Artemtis. "All of us will watch since all of us want to help" Dionysus says placing a hand on Percy's forehead and he flips about 50 coins into the mist and Percy's memories from his time in Tartus for the second time appear on a IM like screen. First it's the first day of Percy's torture then it skips to his last weeks in Tartus.

𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗲𝗶𝘄: 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘁𝗶𝘀

He looks so broken.So not innocent and care free like the last time I met him. I can't bear to watch his memories but still my eyes are glued to the screen as silent tears stream down my face. A wipe them before any of the council sees and keep watching.

𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄: 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

I look over at the gods after the memories stopped. I didn't flinch once while watching them. "That is why I wish for death" I say looking at the ground. "We can not fulfill your wish Perseus. But we can however give you a new purpose to live" Zeus said looking at me and then at the other gods. They all nod. One by one they all give me thier blessings. I become the Son of Hera and Hestia. Champion of Hestia, Hera and Athena. And finally Lady Artemtis steps down from her throne.
"Will you Perseus Jackson be the guardian of the Hunt?" She asks.
"Do you do this in pity for me lady Artemtis?" I say.
"At first yes. But it would be you even if you didn't go through such horrible things." Artemtis says.
"I shall be the guardian of the hunt." I say. "But I have to do something first"
"What?" Artemtis asks.
"Swear off women. That's what you did with men. I probably won't ever love in that way again because of her." I say snearing the last word. "You don't have to swear off women Perseus." Artemtis says.
"I Perseus jackson am the guardian of the hunt, lady Artemtis and the moon. I swear on the river styx to protect Lady Artemtis and her hunt as long as I should live and I also swear off women in the inmate way I only wish to have a friendship or a brotherly relationship with them." I say. Artemtis gives me her blessing
"Thank you Lady Artemtis" I give a sad smile.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 476(𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗔𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐎𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 10𝐓𝐇!! 𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇!! 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. :𝐃 Also i don't own any pjo characters sir Rick Roridan does. And i don't own all the oc's they belong to some of my friends.