Flashbacks

[ Snowy's  POV]

I sniffed around the clearing for a while, trying to see or smell something that would lead me to the answer. All I scented and saw was blood and that one scent, mixed with the fear scent of the dead, and blood. My nose scrunched up as I accidentally stepped in a blood puddle. Suddenly it all went dark.

*flashback*

I was in the forest, playing in the snow, because it was winter, and we rarely got snow. I saw red stuff in the snow. "Red snow?" I said curiously. I had only seen white snow, and I hadn't seen blood a lot, so I didn't know it was bloodstained snow. I heard a scream, and I got scared. But I snuck towards the sound. I saw a man, with a knife in his hand, "hello mister!" Now that I look back on that, that was a really stupid idea. He turned towards me and smirked. At that moment I knew something was. Wrong with the way his knife was stained red and his clothes had sticky red stuff all over it. So did the woman below him, not moving. "Uh... mister are you. O.K.?" I asked, wishing I hadnt. It was like a nightmare. The first time I saw a murder. "Oh... Me? Oh I'm fine. What are you doing so far from your mother?" He asks silkily, smirking. Then, I didn't know I could've been a dead corpse if i hadn't ran. "Oh I was playing in the snow, then I saw red snow. Have you ever seen red snow?" I asked the man, smiling. "Why yes I have. do you want to see MORE red snow?" He asked me. "Umm no thanks, but what's your name? Mines snowy!" I said gleefully. "I'm bodil. And how about this..." I cut him off. "I've gotta go, momma will be  worried if I don't get home before dark!" I laughed and ran off. I heard a growl behind me, but I didn't look back.

*flashback over *

I know now! It was bodil, and the 666 on this persons arm... "Bodil666!" I gasped and spun around.

Arthurs note:
B: why do you do dis? Now I'm a killer! :(

N: it's not  that bad, I got sick and almost died because I was in your world.
B: don't remind me. I almost was a murderer then.
N: no it was a sickness that almost killed me, not you Martin.

S: well that's all for now, see ya kitties!