going mining- after dark... BIG MISTAKE!

B: so here is the next chapter :(
N: yep.
S: so on with it! We have nothing to say!

[Snowy's POV ]
I decided I was going to go mining. [No MC mobs. Something else. The MC mobs won't attack her because she is a mob.] I grabbed my pickaxe, and I walked to the mouth of a nearby cave. I walked in, and started mining at the iron, next to the entrance. I didn't want to go to deep, because some mobs will attack me, if they can't see me well. I heard a crash from inside the cave. "Hmm..." I murmured and shifted into a bat. I left my pickaxe there, and flew towards the crash. Of course it was bodil666. "Aye what are you doing here!" I squeaked, because I'm a bat. "Where are you?" He growled, looking around the cavern. "Where are you?" I ask back. "Well you're right there!" I smirked as he looked confused. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm your conscience! I'm back from vacation!" I squeaked back. "Why'd you make me a killer?" He snarled. "I wasn't there to tell you right or wrong. That was your choice. Suddenly he spun around, and grabbed me. Suddenly everything went black.

S:as much as I hate cliffhangers, I had to do this.
B: of course...
N: that's it!

Word count: 226