4. I'm Back Fuckers

2 years later

2 years later

We had plans for today, going back to the dreadful place that I use to call my home. I didn't want to go back but I had to.

I had to face everyone I once was afraid of. But this time I'm different now. They will see that what they done to me has made me worse for the better.

Grabbing my packed suitcases I leave my room and head downstairs to see my friends waiting for me.

"Is everything set in Los Angeles?" I ask Skylar.

She nods.

"Is the plane all set and ready to go?" I ask London.

"Yes."

"Good, now let's go." I say to them.

We head out the door, while the girls went into the car I locked the door before heading over.

I get inside the car and London starts the car up driving out of our houses parking lot. On our way to the private jet we stopped at Dunkin to get us a few drinks and snacks.

After getting what we needed we continue our drive and about five minutes later we finally reach the private jet.

We all get out of the car and London hands the keys over to our chauffeur, the pilot opens the plane and we all walk inside sitting down on the chairs.

The pilot walks up and into the plane and faces us.

"Where too?" He asks me.

"Los Angeles." I tell him.

He nods and sits down in the pilot seat.

I turn back and face my friends, "What is our plan?" Skylar asks.

"Well we will be starting up the gang in Los Angeles but while we're at it let's have some fun." I smirk.

"We should be there by 9pm." Jackie tells me.

I nod.

"We have some members that will be following us to California." Skylar tells me.

"Okay."

I look over at London and saw that she was staring hopelessly out the window.

I get up from my seat and sit next to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." She tells me.

I knew she was lying but I didn't question it any further.

"Get some rest, we have about 4 hours left." I tell her.

She nods and rests her head onto her hand.

I turn to face the other girls and gave them a look, telling them to meet me towards the back of the plane.