Long Lost Band

In the infirmary, Haruno was wincing a lot from the stinging pain. Her lips were practically glowing red from biting on it so many times.

'Agh, whoever made lil' bro's shoes is gonna get a beating. My hands hurt so much!' She thought to herself.

Then the door swung open to reveal Shoyo, disheveled and tired-looking.

"I looked everywhere, but couldn't find a single piece of ice." He panted.

Then the door opened again and Hanta stood there, an icepack in his hand. Hanta laughed.

"Yeah, we thought you had gotten lost somewhere, hermano." Hanta grinned and tossed the ice pack to Haruno who caught it with a slight yelp.

Haruno glared at Hanta before rubbing the icepack on her palms.

"So, got any more fun tour ideas? One that doesn't necessarily burn Haru-chan's hands." Hanta smirked, and then was hit in the head with a bandage roll.

"Hey!" Hanta yelped and looked at Haruno who huffily stuck out her tongue at him.

"Well, we do have a music room. Wanna check it out?" Shoyo asked.

Both Haruno and Hanta grinned, "Heck yeah."

~-----------------------~

"It should be around here." Shoyo frowned.

"Hermano, be real with us for a second here, do you even know where we're going?" Hanta sighed.

Shoyo shook his head, "No, I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going... Haha! Here we are!"

Shoyo triumphantly kicked the door open and luckily, no one else was in the room. Hanta's eyes wandered around the room and saw a guitar. He walked over to the guitar and picked it up.

"This suspiciously looks like my old guitar." Hanta hummed, inspecting the guitar from head to toe.

Then he grabbed a stool and sat down, plucking at the strings and turning and twisting the tuners.

Haruno giggled, "You used to do this all the time back then."

Shoyo nodded, "It was getting slightly annoying though."

Hanta rolled his eyes, smirking. Then once he got the right tune, he strummed the guitar. Pleased with the sound, he smiled and continued to pluck and play. Haruno hummed along and tapped her foot to the beat. Shoyo grinned and began bobbing his head up and down, like Bokuto (I meant an owl, but it's the same either way) does. As Hanta continued to strum carelessly at the guitar, Haruno spotted a drum set. She hovered her way over to the drumset and gestured to Shoyo.

He turned his head and caught a microphone that was tossed to him.

Shoyo looked at Haruno questioningly, but understood as soon as she sat down with drum sticks.

She nodded and Shoyo nodded back.

Aight, y'all know the drill

Quick little note over here

Italics = Shoyo singing

Italics + Underline = Hanta singing / Crowd singing