Author Notes

This is when I will put author notes, that way if the story is put on hold or something big happens, all readers know up front.

About the Author:
I am a Junior in college studying at West Texas A&M. I graduated in spring 2021 from Tyler Junior College with my associates degree in music. I am very involved in performing groups and church. I am working on a book series I want to get published "for realsies". If I had the time and money, I would try my shot at YouTube, but I don't and that's okay.
Wattpad is just one of my hobbies and gets put on the back burner quite often. I will go ahead and apologize for the long waits you will experience in between chapters. If it really bothers you, go ahead and write your own version of this and post it. It's free and since it's fanfiction I am not going to be possessive of my idea.
I got started writing because I got tired of waiting for updates and now I'm trying to get my own original stuff published. Seriously. It doesn't hurt to just have some fun writing fanfiction! You might really enjoy it!

July 8 2021
As of starting this story, I do not have a lot of the beginning fully flushed out, but I do have the climax figured out. I just have to get from point A to point B. Once the ball is rolling, hopefully it will roll fast.