{03} Happy Accident

𝘼/𝙉: 𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝘼/𝙉
Default is the story
Default w/ "" is talking
𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘸/ '' 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘸/ "" 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝐓𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

--------------------------------------

"Eren." Who I'm assuming is my mom says gently while lightly shaking me back and forth.

I slowly sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes while also letting my eyes adjust to the sun seeping in my room through the blinds.

Once my eyes adjust to light I look at the person who woke me up and see it is my mother.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘰𝘮."

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

"𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶?"

"I slept alright. I was a little sore."

"𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵."

"It's alright, I'm fine know."

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥."

"Yeah. Well your dad went to work and Mikasa decided to go to Annie's house for the day, so if you'd like you can tag along while I run some errands. We can stop to get lunch afterwards if you want."

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦."

"Alright, good. Get ready then and I'll make you something to eat."

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴."

She nods with a smile on her face before leaving and I get out of bed, walk to my dresser, pull out a black T-shirt, Navy blue jeans that stop right above my ankles, and my black belt, and get dressed.

After clothing myself I look at myself in my body mirror and then walk to my bathroom.

I wash my face, brush my teeth, fix my hair, and use the toilet.

After I finish I wash my hands and then make my way downstairs.

At the dining table is a bowl of oatmeal with honey and brown suger spread out in the bowl on top and fresh strawberries in a separate bowl next to it.

Across from my spot at the table is my mom eating the same thing, but with apple slices instead.

I sit down and start eating.

After a minute or so I look at my mom who's still eating and sign: "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮."

"You're welcome sweetheart." She replies with a small smile.

-