No more games

Jade POV
As we all make our way to get ready for bed I hear bella call out to me.
"I not quite tired yet would you like to join me for a walk?" She asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Great." she said her face light up with the biggest smile. She grabbed my hand and ran out of the room pulling me along with her. once we're outside the room she slowed down to a walking speed still holding on tight to my hand not that I minded 
"Hey Jade, can I be honest"
"Sure B, what's up"
"I like you, like, really like you and..."
"Bella" I interupt
"Yeah?"
"I really like you too" I say grabbing both her hands and squesing them to reassure her.
"Wait really?" She asked her eyes sparkling brighter than I had ever seen before.
"Yes"
"Well that's a relief, because I thought you might hate me..."
"I could never hate you, I love you" Did I just say that out loud.
"I love you too" she said blushing, as she moved closer to me. We both began leaning in meeting in the middle for a passionete kiss.

Skyler POV
I see Ruby setting up her sleeping bag.
"Hey Ruby can we talk?" I asked.
"Of course" she replied her eyes wide.
"Alone?"
"Sure" We walk out of the room finding a quiet place to talk.
"Can I kiss you?.. this time for real." I asked not able to look her in directly in the eyes.
"does this answer the question" she says, pulling me in for a deep kiss.

Sunny POV
Me and Poppy highfive as see Bella and Jade and Ruby and Skyler sneaking off together. our plan had worked.
"What are you two so happy about" Violet asked sneaking up behind us.
"Nothing" Poppy and I said in unison giggling.