𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂

ᴏᴍɴɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴠ
𝟷 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚘

Jai'lysa sat in her Living room with her two bestfriends watching Greenhouse accademy Until her door Busted open revealing her two little sisters.

Maika and sakina.

Maika, is 13 whiles sakina is 15 turning 16 in a few days.

Jai'lysa seeing her sisters outta breath she stood up walking up to them worried. "what happened? why is Y'all running in this House mad and shit??" Jai asked looking at both of her sisters.

"Mane!! you all over the internet!" Sakina said mad.

"people be stopping us asking if we could give them head good like you do." Sakina said shocking Jai.

"what Y'all mean? I ain't-" Jai started but got interupted by one of her friends.

"OH SHIT!" Janiqua, who happens to call her self shine. Y'elled with an supper worried and scared expression.

"WHAT?" Jai asked walking up to niqua.

"You won't like this..." Malasia, who her other friend said.

"what?" she said causng them to turn the phone to face her.

"what the fuck!!" she Yelled as soon as she saw herself and her boyfriend being too intense with each other.

Jai grabbed the phone outta her friends hand and instantly rushed out the house with her friend and sister calling after her. she didn't care all, she was thinking right now was. why was she on the internet with her boyfriend having sex.

she deffinitelly did not allow him to take a video nor to post it, so she was mad and hurt at the same time.

she finally reached to her boyfriend's house after running a few blocks and Instantly knocked on his door repeadely until his mother finally opened the door for her.

"hi-"

"wheres Kobee?" Jai asked trying not to sound too rude.

"In his room..." she said frowning.

"can I come in?" Jai asked.

"Yes..." she said moving aside so Jai could walk in.

Once she walked in she zoomed up the stairs and Into Kobee's room seeing Him Masturbate whiles he watched their Video. She scrunched her face Up as she marched towards him and slapped him right across his head causing him to stop his movements and turn around Looking at her.

"Jai!! what the fuck!!" He yelled at her mugging her.

"Don't let me lay hands on you." He said Grabbing a towel cleaning himself up.

Once he was done He putted his Meat away and walked in the bathroom washing his hands to then come back in the room attempting to kiss her but she slapped Him right across his face.

"what the fuck is this??!!" she said throwing Him her phone in his hands.

He grabbed the Phone moving his Hand away from his cheeks as he Looked at them Having an intense orgasm as He smiled hard looking up at her. "showing everyone we only for each other.. nobody can make you cum like i do." he said smiling hard at her.

she slapped him again starting to send blows in his face and every part of his body.

"I hate you!!" she yelled as she finished punching him.

By now she had tears in her eyes and she didn't know what to do anymore, her Boyfriend and her never had problems and this time he did too much. she never tought he would ruin her trust by Posting her naked body and especially when they were having sex. she reggretted ebing with him or having sex with him.

"don't even think you still got a chance with me. between us is done. You decided to mess it up by postin my fucking naked body on the internet. when you are supposed to be keeping your woman's body private and only for yoursel. Instead you ruined it." she said Yelling at him.

"But-" He started.

"No but's!! There's No more an me and You." Jai said walking out his room hearing Him calling her name, but she kept walking without looking back.

she was done with Him. She didn't like people who didn't respect her wishes.

opinions?

thoughts?

Y'all understand the Plot yet?

and yes I re-wrote it because i didn't like the first part.

please do comment if Y'all like it. so i will know if I should re write it again because I have a lot of Beggining in mind on how to start it so Yah.

Love yall and welcome if Y'all from my old books.❤️️😊