XXIII

M͡u͡r͡d͡a͡ | ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷sᴛ
⪼ Ṃἷᾄмἷ ⪻
12pm

"i had to wake up early fo yo ass get cho ass on

"i had to wake up early fo yo ass get cho ass on." I said pulling Dua with me.

She just came from new York and had more than one languages with her.

I was already annoyed by her coming here.

"Ion wanna sleep in yo damn house..." Dua said mugging me.

"Ion want you in my damn house eather so yo ass can go back in that damn plane, ion even give a fuck of what chu gone choose." I said.

"Ion wanna go back on that plane..." She said rushing in my car.

Ohh so you scared of hights. I started smirking at the thought as i put all of her bags in my car.

Ion like my mama for letting me marry her.

She was always talking about true love and now she ova here trynna make me marry a girl ion like and ion want.

I rolled my eyes closing the car trunk agressively before getting in the car and put on the seatbelt.

She didn't have her belt on so i turned to look at her.

"Bitch put the fucking belt on." I said starting the car slowly backing away from the parking lot.

"Shut the fuck up!" She said looking outside the window still not putting her belt on.

"Ohh so that's how it is? Aight bet." I said speeding outta nowhere causing her head to hit the dash board.

I started laughing hard as fuck stopping the car as she sat back in her sit mugging me.

"Why the fuck would you do that!" She asked crying rubbing her forehead.

"Because bitch i can." She shrugged.

I deciding to stop at the gas station so i could get some snacks.

I pulled over and got out the car.

She also got out and i mugged the hell outta her.

"Go back in the car." I said.

"No." She said walking up to the shop.

She really wants me to fuck up her guts ain't it?

I followed behind her seeing some niggas starring so i ran after her and put my arm Round her neck.

"Get up stank ass off me." She said pushing my arm.

"If youn wanna get raped lemme keep my hand here." I said lowly.

"Is not that you ain't done if before." She rolled her eyes.

"I ain't talking bout me." I said.

"I'm talkin bout them." I said indicating the niggas starring.

She looked at them, but one in particular.

I rolled my eyes.

"Keep walking." I said.

═══════════════════

"Ayeee shawty wait real quick." A nigga said jogging up to her.

The same nigga that caught her eyes.

"Yh?" She said smiling all up in his face.

I mugged them.

"Shawty i ain't neva seen you round hea, You new?" He asked her.

"Kinda... I came here before... But it was like a girls trip. But now I'm here permanently sadly." She said.

"Why sadly?" He asked.

"Miami bussing." He said.

"Naah. Cause I'm boutta do sum ion wa-" before she could finish talking i grabbed her hand pulling her away from there

"Bro. Don't be telling our business." I said mad as hell pulling her towards the car.

"Bruh. If youn let my hand go." She said trynna snatch her hand away.

I grabbed her neck slamming her ass against the car.

"I ion let yo hand go what? What chu gone do?!" I asked chocking her.

"Bruh. Get off me nigga." She said trynna push me.

"No cause you doing too damn much." I said.

"You be ova here flirting with other niggas IN FRONT OF ME expecting i wouldn't get mad." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"What r you Talkin bout?" She asked confused.

"I'm taking bout that you my future wife. So you gotta chill." I said pulling her closer from her but.

She placed her hand on my chest. "Don't even say that shit, cause ion wanna be yo fucking wife" she said causing Me to smirk.

"You sure?" I asked pulling her closer.

"Ye-" i slammed my lips against hers pushing her against the car rasing her legs so I could get in between them and started deepening the kiss causing her to wrap her arms around my neck kissing me back trynna put her Tongue in so i pulled away.

She looked shocked.

"What bout now." I said smirking as she put her legs down and letting me go.

She looked down at my dick and i looked down too seeing a bulge.

I threw my head back and walked in the car as she still stood there trynna process everything.

"Get cho ass in da car if youn wanna be left behind." I said turning on the car engines.

She ran inside the car blushing and shit and i smirked.

That's what she get for talking to other niggas.

This bitch don't know what she got into...

Continues in the next chapter.

I'm gonna update again hopefully and it will be short again because i ain't posted yesterday and since i wanna remake for y'all i had to split this chapter in half.

Thoughts on him kissing her?

Y'all think he was jealous?

Y'all think she changed mind yet?