Chapter 4

Natali: Niall, can we go to the arcade first?

Niall: Of course princess. 'He said soo sweetly. We got to the arcade and he won me a GIANT (y/f/c) monkey. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big bear hug.'

Niall: Umm, Natali can I ask you something? 'He asked. I tensed up'

Natali:You already did. 'I teased nervously.'

Niall: No, I mean like honestly. 'He said.'

Natali: Of course Ni. 'I replied.'

Niall: Umm.... Well, I have had a crush on you for a while and...uh... When you dated Louis, I was heart-broken. I wanted to ask you if you... Ya know..... Had a crush ... On ...me? 'He asked.'

Natali: OMFG!! Really Niall! That is soo sweet! But, I did have a crush on you. Scratch that. I do have a crush on you. 'I replied excitedly.'

Niall: Well in that case. Do you, Natali Skye Quintana, want to be Natali Skye Horan? As in dating, not proposal. Yet. 'He mumbled the 'yet'.'

Natali: Niall, I would love to be Mrs. Horan! 'I screamed. Then, I saw a figure dressed in black walking away.'

Natali: NIALL, WHO 'TF' IS THAT?! 'I whisper yelled to Niall.'

Niall: Umm.... I don't know? 'He said.'

Natali: Niall.... 'I said shaking.'

Niall: Y-yes. 'He said worried.'

Natali: Let's just go. 'I said unsure. As we were walking we both saw it again. But, closer than before. And this time I knew who it was. It was my one and only EX boyfriend, Louis.'

Natali: NIALL, DO YOU SEE THAT?! 'I whisper yelled.'

Niall: YEAH, BABY I SEE IT!! 'He whisper yelled.'

*NIALL'S POV*

^NIALL'S thoughts: I knew it was that bastard, that made her cry. I want to choke him so badly! Plus, he had the nerve to spy on us! When I get home, I'm gonna ring his neck.^

Natali: PENIS JOKES! 'Natali said'

Niall: Whaa? 'I said'

Natali: Bahahahahaahahahahahaha! I was trying to talk to you, but you weren't paying attention. So, therefor I said more thing random. 'She said laughing'

Niall: So you found that funny, huh? 'I said trying to sound evil.'

Natali: Uh Oh! 'She said running.''

Niall: C'mere, babe! 'I said catching up to her pretty quickly.'

Natali: AHHHH!! Niall!! 'She screamed while laughing.'

Niall: Gotcha, babe. 'I said as I picked her up bridal style'

Natali: Bahahahaha! Woah, your fast!

Niall: Not the only thing I'm fast at. ' I said panting.'

Natali: EEWWW NIALL! 'She screamed.'

Niall: I love you. ' I said putting her down.'

Natali: I love you too! 'She said pecking my lips.'