Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't updated. Homework and school is rough. Plus, drama. I'm sick of the drama but, it keeps happening. Ugh, BLEEP drama. Anyway, here ya go !!

----------//----------//----------//----------//----------//--

Recap :

"N-n-n-niall!!!" I saw Louis in the window attempting to get my attention.

End of Recap ________________________________

Niall's POV

I saw Natali pointing in the window. As quickly as I could, I snapped my head to find nothing in the window. All I saw was a bird. "Babe, that's just a bird. Don't worry." I reassured her. "BUT BABE!! He was in the window. Don't you believe me?" She sobbed in my chest. To be honest, I did believe her but I didn't want to. I knew he would try hard to get her to take him back. It pained me when she got those messages. "Princess?" I spoke up. "Yes?" She mumbled, breathily. "I do believe you." I told her. "REALLY?!" She squealed. "Yeah, I do." And with that, she drifted off to sleep. "I love you, Natali. I'll be back." I whispered in her ear and gently let her sink into the pillows as I got up. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

^^after shower^^

I got out of the shower and changed into a blue polo, khakis, and pair of blue supras. I took a peek in the room to see Natali gone. "SHIT!" A profanity flew out my mouth quietly. I went to my side to find Natali asleep on the floor. I lightly chuckled and picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed gently. I quickly scribbled down on a piece of paper : 'Hey babe! I'm gone but I left breakfast on the table. ;) Love you! Xxxx -Nialler'. I put the note on her forehead and waltzed in the kitchen and made her breakfast. I scribbled another note that said : 'It might be cold love. Heat this up for a few! Love you loads! :) xxxx -Nialler'. I set the note on the side of the plate. I grabbed my hoodie and keys and made it out the door.

UNKNOWN's POV

"I am so gonna kill that son of a-" I cut Louis off by yelling "LANGUAGE!!" He just sat there mumbling to himself. "Sit your bum down, now!" I raised my voice. "Yes, Mrs.-

A/N : I'm not telling you they're name! Lol but I got you there, didn't I. Don't hate on my humor. BACK TO STORRY!!!!??

"--, what do you need?" He spat. "KILL ..... NIALL!" I stated with a mischievous smirk on my face. His eyes grew to the size of a football. "NO! I WON'T DO IT! HE IS MY BEST MATE!!" He screamed in my face. "Don't forget. We made a deal. If you don't do what I say, well. You know the rest." I grin evilly. "Y-y-yes, ma'am." He started stuttering. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STUTTERING!?!?!?!?! I HATE IT!!" I screamed in his face. "Sorry." He walked away tearing up. "Natali, has what's coming to her." I mumbled.

NATALI's POV

I woke when my phone rang. "Hello?" I picked up groggily and pissed that someone would call at ..... 8 in the BLEEPING morning!!! "Morning sleeping beauty." I immediately recognized the voice. "DOMINIQUE!! Why are you calling so early?" I squealed. "What are you talking about?" She questioned me. "It's 8 in the morning. DUH!" I said. "No it's not. It's 12 o'clock in the morning." She corrected me. "Shit! I forgot my clock hasn't been reset yet." I exclaimed. "GUURRRLLLL! You is cray-cray!!!" She screamed in the phone. "Hahaha! I know." I claimed. "Get ready girls day today!" She yelled. "Kay GURRLL! Bye." I hung up. "What the HELL?!" I saw a paper on my forehead and read it. Where did Niall go? I just shrugged it off. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of gray skinny jeans, a 'HIPSTA PLEASE!' crop top, and a pair of brown UGGS. I went to the kitchen and saw a stack of chocolate chip pantakes! I know I like the word pantakes. Get over it!! I saw the note and read it. "I LOVE ME TOO!!!" I teased the note. SEE I AM CRAY-CRAY!! I heated up the pantakes. I drowned them in maple syrup and stuffed my mouth. Once I finished, I hopped in my black JEEP and took off down the street. "TO DOMONIQUE'S HOUSE !!!" I screeched.

----------//----------//----------//----------//----------//--

It is 9:18 here and I have school tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed my ,hopefully, long chapter. Love ya guys! Share my story! PWEEAASSEE! Kay, byee guys!! ;)