Avery: August 31, 2014-2:55 PM

Tick-tok.......tick-tok.........tick-tok....

Just breathe. It'll be over soon. Don't cry-it'll only make him feel more powerful. Don't scream-he'll only beat you again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

        He pushes himself off of me with a loud grunt. I lay there motionless--unable to move. I see him out of the corner of my eye--reaching for his clothes, wiping sweat off his forehead--and I shudder. I shift my eyes to the clock on the wall. I've been here for two hours, but it feels like an eternity. I sit up slowly and start to search for my clothes as he walks to the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

        I jump up and rush to put my clothes on. I reach in the couch cushions to try and find my phone. As I search, my attention wanders to the crimson stain on the middle couch cushion. The only evidence of the horrific crime that had just happened. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I find my phone and slide it in my pocket. The bathroom door opens and I see him saunter out with a wide grin on his face. He walks over and kisses my cheek. I wince. 

        "Damn, baby. That was nice! We should do that again."

        I feel a lump in my throat as I try to shrug his hand off my shoulder, but his grip on me tightens.

        "I should do virgins more often. I love a fresh twat."

        "Take me home now." I whisper, almost inaudibly. He chuckles and grabs his keys off the coffee table. He opens the door and walks toward the car. I turn to close the door, keeping my eyes on that crimson stain on the couch until it's no longer in sight. 

        You fucked with the wrong girl.