Chapter 23

Aspen

I was starting to get bored in Harry's house. I wasn't going back to work until the end of next week at least. I loved being with Harry. I always wanted to be with him, which unfortunately was not always possible given that he has work to do. This was currently the case. He had to answer important emails since it was the glitter event at The Striper tonight. He had been in his office for a long time now. I leaned my shoulder against the doorframe. He was focused on the documents he was looking at. He had made a bun with his hair, freeing his face.

"I'm almost done, Angel." He said without looking up from his document.

I approached him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him from behind. I buried my nose in his neck, inhaling his scent, before placing a brief kiss in it. I tried to run my hand through her hair as his bun blocked me.

I removed my face from his neck. "I want to play with your hair." I said cheerfully as I untied her hair.

He replied with a laugh, continuing to jot down the document he was working on. I was playing with his long brown hair, sliding my fingers through it, when an idea occurred to me.

"Don't move, I'll be right back." I say in his ear before kissing his cheek and walking outside his office.

"It's a shame I was planning to run away in the next few minutes." He said wryly.

I turned to him before stepping through the door frame. He gave me a smirk which I responded by sticking out my tongue before walking out of the room under Harry's laughter.

I returned a few minutes later with a brush and hair bands as he tidied his desk, letting me know he was done working for today. He looked up at me, sending me a puzzled look when he saw what I had gone for.

"What are you planning to do again?" He said, as if what I was about to do was definitely a bad idea.

I put the brush down on his desk and then rested my hands lightly on his shoulders, gesturing for him to sit on the chair, which he did. I walked around him, stepping behind him as I began to gently brush his hair back.

"I want to do your hair for tonight." I say in a small childish voice.

"No." He said, trying to get up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my cheek against his, preventing him from getting up.

"Please." I said, pretending to be sad.

"Do not even think about it." He said, slightly amused, turning his face to me.

I walked around him and sat down on his thighs, facing him. I looked him straight in the eye, pretending to be sad.

"Don't do that, don't look at me like that." He warned me.

I continued to look at him for a few seconds before placing a few kisses on his lips.

"Please." I say between two kisses.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but if I don't like it, I loosen my hair, understood." He said, laughing a little at my attitude.

I nodded before kissing him gently. I got up and started brushing his hair back. I parted it in the middle and then tied the upper part of his hair in two small buns.

We walked to the bathroom so he could watch his hair in the mirror. My hands covered his eyes which made him whimper a little.

"You can open your eyes." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind, eager to see his reaction.