Chapter 2: Old friend

Y/n POV:

I look at the familiar man with my eyes widened unable to move as the figure turns to the silvered haired boy and attempts to wake him up. I am finally able to do something I walk forward to Higuchi and Akutagawa and put on of my hands on Higuchi's shoulder and the other on Akutagawa's and start to speak.

"Its okay these things happen even if Mori will be annoyed" I say to them smiling as Dazai turns towards me with a blank expression on his face and the boy begins to awaken.

"But ofcourse as your superior it will be put into my hands well that's fine anyway" I say cheerfully and then say under my voice "It's not like he would care compared to the 4 years off"

The boy awakens fully and looks at me "Y/n L/n is that her?" He asks pointing at me turning his head to Dazai.

He stays silent "the one and only right here in the flesh unless you would like my spirit instead" I say to the boy smiling. "Now we better get going before Mori gets mad" I say to Akutagawa and Higuchi.
"But... you to go ahead tell Mori I will return in a day tell him things got complicated I might go for a stroll in the part or something" 

"Yes ma'am" Higuchi says as Akutagawa looks at me with a concerned look on his face "I mouth to him

"I will call later" and he nods at me and walks off.

I then walk up to Dazai and pick him up by his collar "Do you know happened without you" I spat at him he stayed silent "do you know the nights where I wouldn't get to sleep and if I did sleep I would be trapped I was trapped for weeks before the dark Spirits hands trapping me in my own mind!" I yell at his face and the were-tiger just stands there as tears from in my eyes.

"SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT" I yell even louder at him and then punch him in the face.

"Dazai!" The silvered hair boy yells.

"I deserved that." he mumbles as blood drips from his mouth.

I drop his collar and walk off and then stop. "Next time Dazai I will make sure you are dead but I sense right now isn't the time or no I don't sense it I was told it" as my spirit stand next to me.

Dazai POV:

I can still see her Spirit meaning she still must trust me or maybe not even her maybe her spirit trusts me I think to myself and smile.

"Dazai are you okay?!" Atsushi asks as I wipe the blood from my mouth

"I'm fine but let's get back before they fully die." I say pointing at Niamo and Tanazaki.

We both walk back to the Agency both holding a body.

"Dazai was that the girl though?" Atsushi asks.

"Of course it was she hasn't changed much since the last night I saw her" I awnser.

"Why was she so mad if you two loved eachtoeher what happened?" He questions.

"Her gift or what she likes to call it a curse Second Spirit allows her spirit to be with her and she can see it and only people she trusts with her life can see it her ability has a drawback when she is sleeping dead spirits are what she sees and due to my ability No Longer Human I would nullify her ability causing her to not get nightmares but by how she explained it has gotten worse" I say bluntly.

"Ohh well that is pretty bad..." Atsushi responds as we enter the Agency.