•Lanterns• [2]

As requested; I present to you, The Aftermath.

Class A hadn't been the same after they'd lost one of their classmates. Some even questioned if he ever was their classmate, or just a villain in costume. Midoriya had obviously taken it the worst, he refused to do anything but train everyday. When he wasn't training, the green haired teen was either crying or studying to keep his mind off of things. It took two weeks before they gathered the courage to confront him about his childhood friend.

"Midoriya?" Ochako asked him quietly in their study period. The teen didn't respond, fully absorbed in the textbook he was copying into his notes. "Deku?" She asked again, louder this time. He finally turned to her. The seats had remained the same, but during the study period, the students tended to move around and swap places to sit with their friends. Ochako was sitting where Sero normally sat. 

"Yes?" He asked her, staring expectantly into her face. She faltered, hesitating. Todoroki, from where Bakugou used to sit, bluntly stepping in to save her lack of courage. 

"Did you know Bakugou had a brother?" Every student in the class was watching now. Todoroki had asked the question they'd all been to scared to voice.

Midoriya wiped at his eyes, "No" He said, turning back to his notes. He kept talking after a moment. "Ka– Kacchan never had a brother. I don't... I don't know what happened. Was– Was he brainwashed?"

"Non, I don't think so" Aoyama interjected. "He wouldn't have that kind of reaction is he was, would he?"

"Then... Was he lying? All this time? How long...? Does Auntie know?"

"Mrs. Bakugou said she only had one child" Aizawa quietly said, looking up from his papers. "His father confirmed. They didn't adopt either"

"This doesn't make sense!" Midoriya gave an pained sigh, dropping his head into his hands. Pitying looks were cast towards the distressed teen. "Kacchan's never acted like that either. He'd never be so open unless he'd known them for a long time... Oh!" The green haired teen shot upright. "Kacchan told me once that he met this really nice guy before we were in little.  Maybe that was Shigaraki..."

"Oh?" Kirishima mumbled, urging him to give more details.

"Wait that's definitely it! He said he talked to this guy at the park just before the streetlight came on. They were talking about the guy's quirk if I remember right. Yeah, he said the guy had a really cool quirk and could he'd be a really popular search and rescue hero. But if that was Shigaraki... Why would he be talking to some kid? And, why meet more than once?"

"There's no way to know" Asui croaked. 

"I mean, we could always go beat his ass and ask him" Ashido said. She'd shown up a few days with her mascara running. No one ever commented on it. 

"When we do see him, we will have to bring him into custody for questioning, so you can ask then" The class' teacher said seriously. 

"Oh... Mr. Aizawa. Don't we have the patrol shadowing in ten minutes?" Iida chirped

"Oh fuck, you do. Go change everyone" The student's did as told. 

---

The League was absolutely everything Katsuki had imagined it to be. Chaotic, insanely supportive, and  subtly degrading. A perfect mix. What he didn't enjoy, though, were the distrusting looks given to him by everyone. He was Tomura's brother, damn it. Why wouldn't they believe him? He'd been with the man forever, he'd even dyed his hair, redying it so that he'd have the man's hair colour. He'd had it for literal years. 

So why

Why couldn't he just be Tomura's little brother? It didn't make sense. He avoided the members as much as possible, locking himself in Tomura's room and stayed in there day after day, simply gaming and helping with his brother's plans. He gave out key information about Yuuei easily. Tomura was his brother, why wouldn't he? In turn, Tomura protected him from the member's looks and whispers while supporting him. He hadn't seen the man since he had gotten into Yuuei. He'd kept in touch through gaming chats. He couldn't be texting the man, that'd leave trails; even if they deleted the messages. The game chats weren't saved, so they spoke through that. He had always kept the man updated. 

So now, it was just him and Tomura in the base, Kurogiri took the rest out to complete some shitty mission or something. In celebration of being alone in the base, they'd brought down one of the consoles and sat at the bar, playing on one of the TVs. 

"I wanna go to Yuuei" Tomura told him. "All Might is there and if we attack the classes, it'd be easy to draw him out"

"And distract him" Katsuki added. Tomura smiled at him, the same smile that Katsuki always looked to cause. He flushed when the man muttered a 'good idea'. Tomura always praised him for his things, whether it was  something small like cleaning the room, or something bigger, like formulating half a plan to help. Katsuki always aimed for the praise, his parents rarely gave it. And even the heroes rarely gave it. 

"Left! Left!" Katsuki called, already moving his character to defend Tomura's. "Damn, you're lucky I'm here protecting your ass, you can't just snipe everyone if they can find you"

"Yeah yeah, thanks" 

Katsuki grinned, "'Course" They were midgame when the warpgate opened, the members stepping back into the bar. Katsuki made sure he was in a safe location before removing one side of his headphones to look at the members. Tomura ignored them. 

"Welcome back, shitty extras" Katsuki told them, turning back to the game. 

"I'm out of ammo! And I'm getting absolutely slaughtered" Tomura said frantically.

"How the fuck? Come 'ere, I've got more ammo, I'll grenade their ass. No! other way dumbass! Blue building. Second floor. I'll get 'em on the stairs" Katsuki returned, placing down barriers and getting into position. 

He missed the looks the members gave them, but Kurogiri didn't. The villains' expressions had switched from surprised to soft looks. They crowded around as the two gamed, watching and offering comments. 

Katsuki really liked it here.

---

Where the Flying Fuck are the parts to the comic?? I can only find like six, but where in the hell are the first ones?? I know theres more but where??? Better yet; who the hell made them?? I wanna talk (Read: pay them all the money I have)

Word Count: 1104

Again, I can make another part. 

lmao this is basically a whole story now