•Lanterns• [3]

Welcome to: The Reunion.

⚠Angst warning!!⚠

"Are you coming or not?" Tomura asked Katsuki from his position at the front of the room. Everyone's eyes were on him.

He shrugged, "If you think I'll be useful" Afterall, if his brother didn't needed him, he'd only get in the way. And it all had to go smoothly in order to execute the plan he'd helped formulate.

"Then you're coming. Plus, who else is gonna keep an eye on you?" The man responded.

"Just you" He chirped back, feeling warm inside

"Well, I think this wraps this up. You've all got one hour to do your shit and be ready to go, If you're not, you're staying behind and you'll have to take care of Jeremy. Now get out of here, dipwads"

Katsuki grinned, "Dabi would love to stay and clean up Jeremy's shit"

"Oh shut up you little-" Katsuki laghed as his brother's glare shut the man up. He ran off to change and get ready. His room was directly next to Tomura's. Jeremy was the league's pet duck. He was quiet, yet a complete pain in the ass for everyone but Katsuki, Twice, and Kurogiri. Honestly, Katsuki was sure that the bird hated Dabi.

He waited patiently for his brother once he'd finished, being that he was ready beforehand, all he needed to do was change. He sat at the bar, sitting in front of a small magnifying mirror Spinner had gotten for him and applied eyeliner. Well... Reapplied eyeliner. He loved how he felt in it. As a hero student, he could only get away with mascara and very, very, very light touch ups. But now, he could do whatever he wanted. So he wore eyeliner, painted his nails, and often wore the shiny lip gloss.

His brother always complimented him on it, so he found that he felt comfortable wearing it throughout the base. Magne and Compress have both spoke well about it. Toga too, but she creeped him out with her Deku obsession. Yeah, he was stronger than most of the other extras and stupidly determined, but that was about it. He was too shy to do much and too nerdy to focus on the situations, he was always over analyzing in such an annoying way. He pretended he could lead, but he could only use determination and his heart to think in those kind of moments. Katsuki was always annoyed at that.

"Hey Katsuki" Tomura muttered, placing one of his severed hands on Katsuki's head.

"Gross, keep your kink toys away from me" He joked, smiling when Tomura mock slapped his head with the dead hand. "'Father!'" He mocked. "'Father!'" He heard Dabi cackle from the doorway and used his brother's severed hand to give them man a middle finger. His brother huffed, smiling softly.

"Let's go refill Jeremy's tub while we're waiting" Tomura told him. He hopped off the stool, leaving his eyeliner with the mirror to follow his brother. He childishly stuck out his tongue at the scarred man as he passed. The man returned the action. Tomura laughed at them

---

It had been a month, no one had seen or heard from Bakugou. Class A was losing hope of ever seeing him again. Their teacher wore a truly exhausted look every day. The man didn't sleep in class anymore, simply spending every moment awake and aware. The 'Bakusquad' were oddly quiet. In terms of excitement in the classroom, none of it came from them.

Midoriya sat at his seat, scribbling away at his math sheet. He was pretty sure that his childhood friend had died. Why else would they not hear of him. The teen had always been out there and very noticable. He felt that for there to be no sign of Bakugou could only mean his death.

The room was relatively quiet, but the pencil he was using was unnecessarily loud against the paper he wrote on, drowning out any noise of students talking.