4.A Glimpse into Veer' Past-I

After Ahaan leaves Mamtha was about to say something Gayathri stops her by raising her hand

Gayathri Singhania-Mamtha don't even  bother to open your mouth now  How many times did I say  if you don't know when to say what  just be silent no one will take take you for a stupid person rather than opening and proving it yourself .Lately  I think I have been more tolerant towards your stupid  actions which gave you confidence that  whatever you do I won't say anything about it .Sometimes I doubt whether your Veer's mother

Mamtha shouts    " Mom how can say this to me "

Gayathri-Just stop shouting ,then what do you expect from me, you know Veer's situation what he has gone through but still instead of giving him some time to settle his pain you're all set to injure him again.

Mamtha-Mom I know Veer's first marriage may have gone wrong but I think second marriage may help him to heal better from the scars  caused by first marriage.This time I will find  best bride for my Veer unlike first one.

Vanraj-Mamtha stop Mom is talking about giving Veer some time but you're already planning Veer's marriage

Mamtha-So what's wrong I am thinking for Veer only.I am his mother I understand  what is best for him .All people here forgot about Veer and his happiness.

Gayathri sarcastically laughs  Three years back  when  Ahaan's marriage discussion was going on you said that you also wanted Veer to get married at same time as his bother .But later  when Ahaan asked for some time  you insisted on conducting Veer's marriage  even though Ahaan is elder and  by tradition his marriage has to take  place first  .You said that your mother's health was deteriorating   and she may not live long and her  last wish is to see Veer's marriage before anything happens to her . At that time you pressured Veer  for his marriage and  without any other option Veer agreed to it.But the most funniest thing is that  during Veer's marriage your mother health was automatically restored.By seeing her  in marriage no one can say she was terminally ill .I never heard of anyone who can recover so fast  that to in a short time for a terminally ill patient.

Mamtha-What do you mean by your words Mom  you think I and my mother lied to all  you so as to make Veer agree to marriage .   My mother 's health was really very bad at  that time  and because she was very happy due to Veer's marriage  she recovered a little bit  in marriage.

Gayathri-You and I know both what happened so stop talking .It was my bad I trusted you and your mother at that time and gave you all responsibilities regarding Veer's marriage to you .

Mamtha-I handled everything perfectly at that time Mom only the the bride was wrongly  selected

Gayathri-When you were choosing bride for Veer I warned you many times to be careful  as it is related to Veer's life long happiness have you listened to me that time No .Even  when  Sandhya said you that she felt  Keerthi  was not correct match  for Veer by talking  with her you still insisted she was the one for Veer  in terms of status  and looks  and said Sandhya not to interfere in Veer's matter see what happened.Everyone told not to hurry while selecting the bride but  did you listen to us No Then I left all Veer's matter to you and Vanraj thinking you are Veer's parents you won't wrong him.

Vanraj-Mom I am sorry I never thought Keerthi would do something like that .I should have checked the girl more carefully

Gayathri-what is the use of sorry now Veer's life is destroyed and she also almost dragged our whole family into jail. Now again your trying to destroy Veer's life.Unless Veer comes forward for marriage again this topic will not be discussed again in this house my decision is final if anyone has any objections they can just leave this house

Mamtha-Mom !

Sandhya-Mamtha I think whatever Mom decided it 's  for Veer happiness only .We all can see how Veer has changed from his past carefree and lively  personality to  his present self.Now Though he tries to behave like nothing has changed and puts a happy facade in front of us we can also see through his lies.Please Mamtha just let's give Veer more time.

Shakthi-Mamtha Veer is also like a son to us how can we not think about him let's just give more time to him and afterwards  we all can search a suitable candidate for him  

Mamtha-In this house no one listens to me okay you all do whatever u want

Saying that Mamtha leaves........

Please guys if you like the story please vote, share  and comment