New mebere

Beth's POV

We found this man named Shane a few weeks ago he looks like a nice person but something about him is off. Him and Rick have be come best friends. I just couldn't stop having a weird feeling about him. "Hey dad I'm going to go look for the kitchen."i said to my dad. He simply nodded. I took my crossbow, hunting knife, and pistol with a silencer. I walked through so many doors but I finally found the kitchen. The thing is someone was following. I spun around. "I know your hiding." I said as calmly as I could so I didn't sound scared. it was Shane. "Oh it's just you." I said in discuss. "What you don't like me or something." he smirked. "No I don't." I said. I was looking at him when he slapped me and I fell to the ground. "YOU ASSHOLE." I yelled. He smirked and pulled my up by my arm and slammed me against the wall and started choking me. I couldn't breathe. Then Glenn walked in and shaw what Shane was doing to me. He ran before I passed out.

Glenn's POV

I was in my cell when I heard someone yell. I just end followed the echoes I walked in the kitchen and seen Shane strangling Beth. I seen her pass out and I went to go get Rick or anyone. "HELP HELP HELP." I just kept yelling until Rick and Daryl popped out and asked what's wrong "Shane's strangling Beth." I said between breaths. "WHAT." Daryl yelled. Everyone was out looking at us. "WHERE IS HE IM GOING TO KILL HIM." Daryl yelled. "First let's check on your daughter." I said. We ran and entered the kitchen. Everyone followed us. We all looked at Beth with tears forming in everyone's eyes. Hershel felt her for a pulse. "She's got a pulse but it's extremely low." he said. Daryl was so mad he kept looking for Shane but no sign of him.

Darlys POV

I picked my little girl up and brought her to my cell. I looked to make sure he didn't do anything else to her because she looked very pale. "SHIT." I say as I raised up her shirt and see a stab wound almost 7 inches deep. "HERSHEL!" I yelled. "Yes Daryl?" He asked me. "Can you patch this up?" I ask him showing him the stab wound. "Yes but it will take sometime to heal." he said. "Do what ever you have to do to save my little girl I love her." I said.