ZAYN DIRTY IMAGINE ;)

You and Zayn had broken up. After a year of on and off dating- with lots of break up and make up sex- you thought it was finally over. “You’ll be begging to fuck me by tomorrow.” you laugh confidently shutting the door as you ran out his house. But he hadn’t.

It had been 3 weeks in fact, and you had usually made up by the 5th day at the most. But you refused to give in. You had missed him and cried over him and craved him. You ached to feel his touch and his large cock inside of you. You hadn’t given in though, and neither did he. Your friends knew it and your best friend Alice planned a small get together with some of your close girl friends. You wore joggers and a black v neck that showed a good amount of cleavage.. There was  loud knocking on the door. “Boys’re here!” Alice cheered enthusiastically. Before you had a chance to process what she had said, there stood her boyfriend Niall with his best mates Louis and Harry and Liam and of course, Zayn. He looked incredibly fit, and little tipsy. They greeted everyone and you couldn’t help but be mesmorized as he hugged everyone, his muscles flexing as they wrapped loosely around everyone’s torsos.

“Hello,” he said awkwardly wrapping his arms around you.

“Hi babe,” you let it slip. He didn’t pull away right away and you inhaled his scent deeply.

“You look great.” he compliments pulling away. You smile shyly.

“Babe,” Zayn says grabbing your hand, “Kitchen, now,” He yanks you into the kitchen. Expecting a lecture you suck in your breath harshly. But instead he whips you around and kisses you harshly. You can taste the sharp vodka in his mouth as your tongues explore the familiar territory. “Have i mentioned that you look sexy as hell in my joggers?” He laughed against you.

“Mmmm, you should see my out of them.” you tease grinding your hips into his. “Let’s do that then hey babe?” he says pulling you out of the kitchen. “We’re going home.” Zayn announces. He hastily drives home, intoxicated, which both scares and exhilarates you. He fumbles with his keys then unlocks the door. You breath in the smell of his flat, so familiar and comforting and he practically runs up the stairs to his bedroom.

“I missed you.” He murmurs into your lips. He nips your bottom lip asking for access and you gladly allow it. His tongue feels amazing, passionately massaging your own.

“I missed you too.” You say when you find your breath. You yank at the hem of his shirt. “off” you moan into his lips. He takes it off as you take off yours. He eyes your round breasts and smiles hungrily. He practically attacks your neck, kissing and sucking and you can only smile lazily. You can feel his growing bulge against your thigh and you giggle to yourself.

“What’s so funny?” he asks working his mouth down to your collar bone.

“Who made you this hard babe?” You laugh lightly palming it. He bucks his hips towards you in response. He drags your joggers down along with your panties and kisses your inner legs.  “Just take me now,” the words tumble from your mouth.

“Patience,” he mumbles drawing his tongue teasingly up your leg. He runs his wet lips over your clit. “You’re so wet.” he comments. He licks you roughly and you squeal in delight. “Practically dripping.” He winks up at you. You put your hands on his dark hair pushing his talented tongue deeper into you. He massages your clit with his thumb and forefinger and you writhe beneath him. He pulls his tongue out but it’s quickly replaced by two of his long fingers. You gasp and arche your back in pleasure. “A little tight are we?” he says curling his fingers to hit your G-spot.

“I’m gonna cum.” You huff out. But he doesn’t stop, he begins to lick your swollen clit and you’re pushed over the edge. He lays beside you after licking you clean. After finally beginning to come down from your incredible high he rolls on top of you, his boxers somewhere on his floor now. He rolls his hips forwards the tip of his penis slowly rolling into you. He’s propped up on his forearms and you trace the outlines of his tattoos. He shudders under your touch and slowly pushes his big cock into you. You gasp and wrap your legs aroud him, resting the heels of your feet on his arse cheeks. He pulls out entirely and you whine at the loss of contact. He smirks and rolls his hips into your again, rubbing against your clit. He begins to lightly thrust and circle his hips and you try to keep up with him. He looks deeply into your eyes and kisses you. You tug at his bottom lip. On a particularily hard thrust you throw your head back.

“You’re so close.” He smirks, proud of his achievement.

“You wish.” You smirk back, determined to hold it back despite the feeling rumbling in the pit of your stomach.

“I can feel it. You won’t last, i know you too well.” His voice is much huskier than normal.

“Is that a challenge Malik?” He thrusts again, so deep you wince causing a loud laugh to explode from his lips. “You’re close too babe, i’ll outlast you.” You predict as his hands find your clit again and you moan into his ear. But you know his weakness too. You nibble on his earlobe and whisper dirty talk into his ear. His arm slips from under him and he falls ontop of you. He laugh shaking his head to himself then props himself back up. He pulls himself out again before slamming into you. You shake violently and orgasm for the second time that night. He smirks once again continuing to thrust into you refusing to stop despite your weak, limp body underneath him.

“Told you.” He says arrogantly. You playfully smack him and within seconds he hits his orgasm as well. You both ride it out and he lays on top of you, every single part of your fronts in contact. You’re both damp and out of breath, you feel him softening inside of you. He rolls off after what feels like a lifetime of snogging each other. you and zayn get back toghther ;) 

~~~~~~let me know if you like it! this was my first imagine on wattpad. ;) oh and give me ideas for new imagines :)  comment your name:

the boy:

place:

and sweet or dirty  :)