DIRTY NIALL IMAGINE

You and niall were laying on the bed and you  go to take a shower and  just as you’re about to leave the bedroom, you feel yourself getting pinned against the wall. You look up in suprise, only to see a very happy Niall.

”You’re mine Y/N. Only mine!” He says through gritted teeth. Niall presses his lips against yours hungrily. You lean your head against the wall and slip your hands in the back pocket of his jeans. You feel his tongue slide across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You smile in the kiss and let him in happily. 

The kiss grows more passionate and you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter by every second. You’re ready for the next step, but you can’t help but feel slightly scared and nervous, since you’re still a virgin. Niall moves his lips from yours and kisses along your jawline and to your ears. He gives your earlobe one little kitten lick, before going down to your soft spot, right behind your ear. He kisses and sucks and bites on your soft spot, making you moan loudly. Niall patts your thighs, telling you to jump. You do as he says and wrap your legs around his torso tightly. Niall’s lips never leave you’re neck, except for that small moment when he pulls away for a second to take off your shirt. You take off his as well and run your hands over his rock hard abs. Niall moans loudly which makes you even wetter. You wanted him so bad. You were ready.You run your hands over his rock hard abs. Niall moans loudly which makes you even wetter. He kisses down your neck and to your chest. He massages your breasts gently, earning few moans and groans from you. Niall unclasps your bra slowly. You’re slightly nervous about what he thinks about your body, but you sigh with releif when he bites his lip and compliments you.

”You’re so beautiful Y/N.” His hand is still playing with your right breast, while his mouth is locked on your left one. His tongue flickers over the nipple as he sucks and licks. When he’s done with it, he moves on the other one. Moans escape your lips every few seconds, and your breathing becomes faster. Niall’s free hand goes down to your jeans and unbuttons them slowly, sliding them off of you. He rubs your clit making you cry out in pleasure. 

”Niallllll” You groan. 

”Patience babe” Niall chuckles, winking. You attach your lips to his and take his sweats off too. Your hand moves to his crotch but he grabs your wrist gently and smiles at you.

”You don’t have to” He winks again. He takes off your panties slowly and kisses down from your lips to your pussy.

”You’re so wet” He smirks. You swallow hard, you’re a bit nervous since no one has eaten you out before. Niall notices and he whispers ‘It’s okay’, while blowing air on your hot center. He presses his lips to your slit as his tongue explores your insides. You moan his name loudly. 

”N-Nialllll!” You almost scream. Niall smirks and pulls away from your slit.

”That’s right babygirl, say my name.” He pushes two long fingers inside you, making you scream out. 

”Ah ah ohh oh my god Niall ah” Niall curles his fingers, hitting your G-spot. You clutch on the sheets of the bed for dear life, the pleasure Niall is giving you is unbeleivable. When you feel your about to come, Niall takes his fingers out. You look at him confused.

”I wanna be in you when you cum” He places a short kiss on your lips and lets you slide down his boxers. You gasp at the sight of him. Niall chuckles and positions between your legs. He looks in your eyes.

”Are you sure about this?” You nod. 

”Okay princess, I want you to tell me if it hurts too much, yeah?” You nod again, inpatient. Niall kisses you, then pushes his tip inside of you. First you don’t feel any pain, but when he pushes half of his dick in you, you scream in pain. Niall starts to pull out and apologize, but you stop him.

”Just stay there for a second” You whisper. Niall nods and obeys. Soon the pain is gone and you feel nothing but pure pleasure. Niall starts to thrust slowly, driving you crazy.

”Ah Niall harder, faster! Ah ah!” You dig your nails in his back. His thrusts become sloppier and uneven and you know he’s close. You’re close too.

”N-Niall I’m-” He cuts you off.

”Me too!” He gives one final thrust, the hardest one so far, and it sends you over the edge.

”NIALLLLLLLLL!!” You scream his name as your orgasam takes over you. Your cum shoots and coats his dick. You see Niall is really close to and you decide to help him a bit. You kiss from his lips to his ear, then bite his earlobe gently and whisper in it.

”Come on, cum for me baby” You whisper as seductively as you can. That makes Niall come too and fill you up with his juices. Your breathing slows down and slowly Niall puls out. You whimper at the sudden loss of contact, but Niall pulls you in his arms and cuddles with you.

”That was…” He starts.

”Amazing!” You finish. you both fall asleep in eachothers arms 

~~~~~~~ i hope you  enjoyed! :) comment and vote! :))