1.

Me and Yunho has been dating since high school. We've been very good at hiding it, and keeping it a secret.

But in year 2020 it all began to go down for us.

Well, hello. I am Bae Hana. A famous songwriter and soloist.
I am under the same company as Yunho. KQ entertainment.

I make and compose my own songs, and I always help many people with their songs.

They just contact me, and I get money. Easy peasy.

I was in my studio and Yunho entered the room. I had my headphones on, since I was preparing a new comeback.

He took the headphones off of me, and closed the door.

"Soo, what are you doing" he asked.

"I am preparing a new album" I answered.

"Can I be here while you do that? I wanna hangout" he said as I nodded.

I showed him what I had done until now. It seemed like he liked what I made.

I was working and Yunho seemed bored, but I didn't have much time to entertain him.

"Are you bored, Yunho? If you are, I ain't forcing you to stay here." I said, looking him straight in the eyes.

He shook his head "I wanna stay here" he said and gave me a small peck on my forehead.

I flustered.

He laughed.

I began recording my voice and Yunho looked like he was excited about something.

Hongjoong suddenly opened the door, he was looking after Yunho.

"Why are you here Yunho? I said 5 minute break. It's been 30 minutes."
Hongjoong said as he tapped his feet at the ground.

"I just wanted to see what Hana was doing. And her upcoming title song sounded amazing. So I guess I forgot about time" Yunho said, and walked away with Hongjoong.

I began getting a headache so I took a break. The time was also 9:00pm.
I took a painkiller and laid down on the couch in my studio.

Someone knocked on the door to my studio and walked in. It was my manager, Hyoseop.

He told me he would drive me to my house, and I kindly accepted.

When I got home, I noticed that Yunho texted.

Yunho✨- "I'll be at yours at 11pm."

Thoughts: *11PM?? THATS IN 1,5 HOURS?"

I showered fast, and made some food for myself. I made jjajangmyeon. Just from that one green packet. I pulled the curtains down, so no one could look in.

I heard the door open. Yunho was here.
He was wearing all black, just so he wouldn't be noticed.

When he entered the room I was in, I walked fast over to him. We hugged.
A long hug is always nice.

I had just bought a new car. My favorite car of all time.
Tesla XL.

Yunho knew about it, since everything I do is literally going on the tv. Or at least it feel like that.

"Shouldn't we go for a drive in my new car. Like small date just in a car?" I said. Yunho nodded.

We sat in the car, and before we drove out of the garage, I said "for safety purpose, when we stop driving. Just put on a cap, so they can't for sure know if it's us or not. Since there might be someone that saw you.."

He nodded.

We went over to one of the smaller mountains, and went on top of it. There is a small place there where you can look at the stars. It's like me and his hiding spot. No one ever goes there. So if we see an another car there. Someone follows us.

We sat in the back of car. Looking at the stars, and over Seoul.

Yunho suddenly put on his cap and mask. So I automatically did the same, and asked why.

"I can see a camera, or I think it's a camera" Yunho said as my eyes widen.

We closed the trunk door (? Sorry for my English.)
And sat in the backseat. It was midnight. No light in the car.

Yunho leaned over towards me. He whispered. "Can I kiss you now... or should we go home first?"

I didn't answer him.

He pulled down my mask, and his mask. Leaned and made our lips touch.
It wasn't a peck, it was more..

I put my hands on his cheeks. Pulling him closer to me.
He lost balance and "fell" on me.

We laughed.
He sat in the middle seat now. So he didn't have to use all his strength to lean.

He leaned in for a kiss again, he pulled himself more and more towards me until I just couldn't go longer away.
The door hit my back, I was cornered.

Yunho pulled himself away from me.
Saying these exact words. "If I keep doing this, I wouldn't be able to stop.."

I took his chin and pulled him towards me. "Do what you wanna do". I said as his eyes widen.

Our kisses began being more and more moist. He pulled himself, much closer to me.

He leaned so much that I suddenly laid on the backseat. He was kinda on top of me.

I broke the kiss, and said "we're in the "unsafe" zone. If it was a camera. They can now see us since we aren't behind the front seats fully"

He nodded and pulled himself away from me. He put on the mask and cap, and glided onto the front seat, and began driving.

I didn't get the chance to go to the front seat. But I get it. I didn't have the cap or mask on me, it was gone?

He drove over to his dorm. Where the rest of the members were.
"See you tomorrow, Hana" he said and walked slowly into the dorm. I believe he didn't wanna wake up the members.

[YUNHO'S POV]

I slowly into the dorm, and when I entered the dorm, all members stood in front of the door. Waiting on me?

"Where were you?" They asked.

I just stared at them. "I- uh, met up with a childhood friend."

"Girl or boy?" They asked. I also knew why they asked. If it was a girl, I could get me and the whole group in trouble. So I lied.
"Boy, he was my best friend in high school, and I wanted to keep being friends with him."
They looked at each other. It was like they thought I was gay.
"I'm not gay, if y'all thought I am dating him".

They nodded.

They all went into their rooms again.
I just sat on the couch.

[A/N : please note that I will be publishing a new chapter every Monday and Friday