2.

[Hana's POV again]
I woke up at 5:30 am. Since I had to get ready for making my song. It's deadline is today. So I went straight to the office and worked.

I heard a little knock, Hongjoong walked into the studio. He is one of my friends. I would said Him and Jongho are my so called friends from Ateez. Not including Yunho.

He asked if he could help with anything, since he didn't have anything to do. They were done with their album. Now waiting for it's release.

"if you wanna be in my song, just say it"  I giggled.

"Okay, I'll ask your manager" he said and left.

I didn't mean it, but a rap part in my
b-side song "2" his rap would fit in.

I lightly hit my head, because I was out of concentration. I began doing touchups to the song. Like adding an extra beat, or at least something like that.

Hongjoong came back.
"Your manager said
'it's her song, ask her"

I nodded and pointed at the couch, a sign that I want him to sit down.

"Let's write the lyrics then" I said and found my notebook.

I already had the instrumental of the song. I just needed to add the vocals and rap.

He went into the room in front of me, and rapped. It took many tries. But eventually worked.

My album was done. Hongjoong gave me a high-five and left.
I was now not stressed and had nothing to do.

I was putting all the songs in a draft.

[6:30 pm]

Yunho called me.

"Are you done with the album?" He asked.
I nodded.

"Great! Let's then go for a drive? We both don't have any work now. There's I mountain we could go to. I know you like mountains, and it's very unpopular. Ive checked!" He said smiling.

I smiled back "let me change first. I'll need other shoes than these, and black clothing" I giggled.

He nodded and I went home.

He messaged me, saying he was at the 2nd entry door. But no one uses that one. Only when I have "famous" people over.

I went out, and we drove 1 hour.
We could drive most of the part on the mountain. We didn't need to walk too much.

There was a swing, We swung on it for a while, and just talked.

"Did you hear that?" Yunho asked me.

I looked weird at him, because I didn't hear anything besides the wind.

He masked up again, and as a reflex I did the same, he looked around.

"I swear I heard a camera sound. Like the one from the phone.." he said and stood up.