One:Meeting a God

[Y/N] was back in 1549. It was her job- well her supervisor's job to make sure timelines were set to how the Time Keepers wanted them to be like for everyone.

Which to her, was quite frankly dumb if you think about it more.

But her job was to keep the people at the TVA safe with her magic which was another dumb thing the Time Keepers decided to do.

But hey, at least she got to use her powers in that dumb place she had to call home.

What was she doing there to be even though that wasn't her job? Well a new 'Variant', was what the TVA likes to call people who mess up the timeline, was killing the people who attempted to find them.

So just in case they returned, she would be there ready to stop them.

She looked at the bodies of people she once knew. Agent Mobius, her supervisor scanned the bodies as well. [Y/N] poked one with her foot and jumped back.

"[Y/N] don't do that." Mobius mumbled. She backed up. "I wasn't doing anything." The teenage girl hummed. "Yeah sure." He rolled his eyes at her playfully.

"The hunter and his Minutemen responded to a routine nexus event." The woman said. [Y/N] sat down on one of the seats while everyone else's eyes remained on the bodies.

"It appears that when they arrived, someone got the jump on 'em." She continued. "You think?" Mobius sarcastically smiled. "It's him." An agent mumbled.

"Or her!" [Y/N] called out. "Women are just as strong. I mean look at me! I escaped the whole TVA and faced the Time Keepers. Yet I remain here, about to die of boredom."

The men eyed her and a smirk crossed her face. Mobius shook his head and she rolled her eyes that nobody laughed at her joke.

After a minute she got bored so [Y/N] began to play with the things around her, ignoring the situation she was in. Mobius looked at her and chuckled as she counted her hair strands.

"That's the sixth attack this week." The man said again. "That we know of." Her supervisor sighed. "And it's because you guys all suck minus Mobius." The girl commented. "Aren't you apart of this?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Realistically, no I shouldn't be trusted in areas like this, but in your imagination you can think whatever you want. I'm just here because my supervisor is here." She shrugged.

"You and I both know I would rather be harming someone or ruling the universe than being here." [Y/N] winked at him.

He scoffed. Then a crash made their attention pull to the doors and a girl appeared. At the same time the man pulled out his weapon. "Hey!" He yelled.

"Wait, stand down! Stand down." Mobius called out. "You fucking idiot that's a child!" [Y/N] laughed at him. "Only dumbasses would shoot down a kid." She rolled her eyes.

Mobius walked towards the child with caution. She also followed behind him, curious as to what he was going to do.

"Je suis désole." Mobius held his hands up in defence. The young girl remained where she was standing.

"Mon ami est un imbécile." [Y/N] mumbled and eyed the man. "Hey, yo!" He called out.

"Je parle aussi toutes les langues de la timeline." He sneered. "Donc tu n'es pas inutile après tout." [Y/N] smirked. He mumbled something else that she didn't hear.

Once they made it across the room to the girl, [Y/N] pulled out a small device and drew a stick figure on it before handing it to the little girl. She looked at it for a moment.