ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

ignore the timestamps please :DD

———

It's been two weeks. Two weeks of the two ignoring each other, Two weeks of Kai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu trying to get the two to talk to each other.

The three finally got the perfect plan to do this but they can't do it without one of them knowing so they told their plan to Yeonjun. He was mad, who wouldn't be?

Beomgyu talked it out with him and he understood why they did that. Surprisingly, Beomgyu also got the reason why he ignored Soobin.

Tuesday, October 31, 2020

"Hyung, if it's ok to ask... why are you ignoring Soobin?" Beomgyu said to the older.

Yeonjun's breath hitched, He didn't want to tell the other about it but the truth has to come out at least once right?

"Uhm well, I know that Soobin had Hanahaki because of me and it ruins me. Seeing me happy while he was suffering hurt me a lot. He still loves me– no, he acts like he still loves me and I think he's lying just to make me smile. He's hurting because of me. You don't know how that feels Gyu! It hurts and I don't want to make it worse"

Beomgyu saw Yeonjun tear up. Yeonjun really loves Soobin. Not only as a friend.

"Hyung-"..." And to make it worse, I had hanahaki too! I-I can't just make him love me while I can't even return that feeling" Yeonjun cut him off.

Beomgyu placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Just because you had Hanahaki doesn't mean you can't fall in love hyung. Everyone has a soulmate and your feelings can't go away for that person even if you had that damn disease. I know that you still have a place in your heart that someone will take and for me, I think its Soobin hyung"

"You don't want to hurt him and you always want him to be happy. For friends, It's normal but for you two... It's different. The way you look at him, talk to him, smile at him, It's different. That little space in your heart is taken by Soobin, no one else" Beomgyu says to him.

That's when it hit him, Beomgyu was right.

The Choi Yeonjun who can't fall in love has fallen for someone. His soulmate, His eternity, Choi Soobin.

Present

The first step of the plan, make Yeonjun and Soobin meet, and then, they will talk it out.

"Guys I don't think it's a good idea-"..." Hyung please!! I heard from Soobin Hyung that the pharmacist gave him a special medication, one that's only available for the rich. HE. WILL. LIKE. YOU!" Beomgyu cutted Yeonjun.

Yeonjun sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. Beomgyu was at his place since the D-day of the two talking to each other.

Yeonjun was wearing a white Celine shirt and letterman jacket. Black jeans and converse chuck tailor. His hair was parted in the middle and bangs were placed on the side.

"Ok, so Taehyun and Huening Kai are with him right?" Beomgyu nodded. "And they'll bring Bin to the park and we'll talk there" Beomgyu nodded, again.

"You the one who's going to think about that tho, We ain't giving you a script," Beomgyu said to him.

"Thanks for the information I already know" Yeonjun smiled after saying that to Beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at him, annoyed.

"I'm joking! I'll see you later, bye Gyu!" Beomgyu waved goodbye and watched him as he left.