Author's Note

Okay!
First of all, hi there (:
I've been thinking about writing one of these books for quite some time haha.
Anyways, let me just start off with the point of this book.

I know for a fact that there are many books that have such cliché stories about a fan meeting One Direction and falling in love and blah. (Not that there is anything wrong with it.)

I just thought it would be a great idea to make a "fanfic" that showed the reality part more?? I guess?

So here it is!

Now, I won't be putting any specific names in here.. for example, the main character is you. You? Yes you. There's no name for the main character because the main character will be you. I thought it would make you feel more into the story haha.

Technically, this story probably won't end up with the 'fan' (aka you) finding One Direction and you guys get married, is what I'm saying.

So, I'm sorry if this turns out boring, but for those who will take a chance and read on, I hope you can somehow relate to it and literally think aloud saying, "WOW! I feel this way too!!"

Alright that's it for now (: hope you enjoy!

* WARNINGS : some triggering parts, including depression, anxiety, and just sadness over all *
( if you have a problem reading these types of things, or get triggered easily, I'll make sure to warn you right before )

- A