Part 5

It was Mrs.Kang's discharge day.Yeobeen took care of Mrs.kang till now in hospital after and before her work.she prepared home-made food for her.

Joong ki was amused why did she show so much care for an outsider.It was discharge day and she was there to take Mrs.kang to her home.

After one week,

Joong ki's grandma wanted an haircut for Laloo as summer started and so much hair might irritate him.she took him to trends unisex salon and spa.

Laloo saw yeobeen there in salon uniform.New aunty do you work here asked Laloo.Grand ma was confused how he knows her as it's first time visiting this parlour.

Yeobeen: Jihoonahh!!!!🤩what a surprise....u r here.
Yeobeen and Laloo hugged each other.

Laloo: New aunty I came here for an haircut....will you give me an haircut?

Yeobeen: does anyone dare to give my boy an haircut when I am here???😉

Yeobeen saw grandmother standing and she introduced and greeted her.yeobeen insisted grandma to sit until the work gets over

Laloo: This is New aunty....you know she took care of me that night in hospital.
I love her so much and wanted to see her again.

Grandma was in shock how they grew strong bond within single visit.

Yeobeen: Jihoonahh....what haircut do u want???Aunty will do that.

Laloo: it's ok aunty,you decide what to do me and grandma doesn't know what to cut

Yeobeen: Arasooo!!!! My Jihoonahh will look good on any haircut.

Grandma was pleased how yeobeen mentioned my boy whenever she talks to jihoon. Grandma started to like her from the beginning itself when she saw her.She was a pleasant and pure soul to have beside she thought to herself.I wish joong ki marries someone with this girl's character.

YB: your haircut is done....ask grandma how u look now...🤭

Grandma insisted that he looks so handsome and they need to take a selfie to capture the moment.She took a selfie and asked yeobeen permission whether she can post it in her story.Grandma said she always wanted to boost up that she has young friends😌....

Grandma: give me your phone number yeobeenahh....I will call you before visiting the parlour everytime and book only you

Yeobeen shared her number and both grandma and jihoon left the parlour.Joong ki viewed his grandmother's story during his breaktime.He saw yeobeen with them and was shocked how did they meet .He immediately called her grandmother.

JK: yeobuseyo,how you both met yeobeenshi???

Grandmother: we went to the salon where she works and did jihoon's haircut....

JK: ohhh

Grandmother: why are you showing interest on that girl? Do u like her?

Jk: araeommni!!! I just asked where you people meet that's it

Grandmother: you will never show any interest when I meet my friends and post story....why only yeobeenah😜

Jk understand grandma's teasing motive and hanged up the call saying his breaktime is over. Grandma thought why did I wish my grandson gets a girl like yeobeen,when there is a possibility he can get yeobeen herself.....jihoon also likes her so grandma thought she has to play cupid to bring both of them together...I want my grandson to again have a family and jihoon a mother I will do anything for that grandma thought to herself 😎

Next-day she called yeobeen and asked her to visit her home as she needs facial and hair dying to be done to attend a get-together party with her friends.
It was yeobeen's dayoff but she could not refuse as grandma is calling her personally so she said she will reach there by 5 PM.

Note: It's been a very hectic week and I got vaccinated for covid so I am not feeling well..... kindly expect delay in next chapter 😄