Part 12

After that morning, Grandma called yeobeen and said how Joongki stood up for her,against his parents. Grandma said he did the same thing for his wife and then again for her only. After the call, Beenie felt really happy that someone was there to protect her self-respect. She is now crossing the stage where crush turns into one-sided love. She never wanted to be in one-sided love but she could not convince her heart to stop the feelings which has developed for him.

She was waiting for a client in the late evening,where other colleagues left. Only Mrs.Kim's(Owner of the spa) husband was there in the spa. He has always had bad intention towards Yeobeen from the beginning itself. He was waiting for the right time to approach her in wrong way. So he mixed high-content alcohol beer in the soft-drink which she will usually have after work. He very well knows that Beenie is less-resistant towards alcohol. 

Yeobeen got the call from the client and was informed that they got some emergency so she can't come. She thought she will leave the work after having a soft drink as refreshment. when Beenie completed drinking,an evil smile emerged in Mrs.Kim's husband face. He thought today his so-long obsession towards Yeobeen will be ful-filled, but on the other side yeobeen considers him as her older brother.

When he started to approach Beenie, the spa's door opened. Yeobeen was stunned to see Joongki and Laloo standing in the door. Laloo came towards Beenie and hugged her.

Laloo: Beenie Aunty,why did you leave yesterday without saying bye to me?

Yeobeen saw Joongki who was there standing there with a face showing genuine apology.He knows very well Beenie will give her time only if Laloo is there with him.

Joongki: Yeobeenshi.... Can we go for dinner somewhere? Me and Laloo are starving from afternoon.

Beenie: Jihoonah....why you didn't eat from aftrnoon?

Laloo: I just had juice Beenie Aunty.

Beenie: Okay we will go...

Mrs.Kim's husband was disappointed as his plan failed today also. They went outside and thought to go by walk to nearby hotel. It started to rain suddenly, and they were no having umbrella with them. so they stood within the roof of a closed shop. Beenie and Laloo started to play with the rain droplets. Now the alcohol started to hit Beenie's head. she stumbled to stand in her position. Joongki saw something was wrong with her. He went and pulled her back by her waist and there were so close to each other,say only few miles apart from each other. Occupied by alcohol, Yeobeen's true feelings towards Joongki came out. She saw his lips, she went to close and pursed her lips to kiss him. Joongki was taken back suddenly as he did least expected this. She was kissing him until she lost her consciousness. Laloo saw how his Beenie aunty kissed his dad. Though Joongki did not reciprocated the Kiss,it was his kiss after 3 long years. He was not harsh in pulling back a women who was not in her consciousness. Then Joongki got to know that yeobeen has drunk so much. He carried her piggyback till his car and dropped her in her home,asking Rosa to take care of her.

Note: Song-suggestion time.

மகள்களை பெற்ற அப்பாக்களுக்கு மட்டும் தெரியும்
முத்தம் காமத்தில் சேர்ந்தது இல்லை என்று..

ஆனந்த யாழை மீட்டுகிறாய்
அடி நெஞ்சில் வண்ணம் தீட்டுகிறாய்..
அன்பெனும் குடையை நீட்டுகிறாய்
அதில் ஆயிரம் மழை துளி கூட்டுகிறாய்..

இரு நெஞ்சம் இணைந்து பேசிட உலகில்

பாஷைகள் எதுவும் தேவையில்லை..
சிறு புல்லில் உறங்கும் பனியில் தெரியும்
மலையின் அழகோ தாங்கவில்லை..
உந்தன் கைகள் பிடித்து போகும் வழி

அது போதவில்லை இன்னும் வேண்டுமடி
இந்த மண்ணில் இதுபோல் யாருமிங்கே
என்றும் வாழவில்லை என்று தோன்றுதடி

Translation:

Only a Father, who has a daughter, would know, that there is nothing sexual about a kiss.

Bringing out the brush of happiness, you paint to the depths of my heart.
Stretching out the Umbrella of love, collecting thousands of rains drops, as you trot.

For two hearts to talk, there is no need for the world's languages to exist.
The dew that sleeps on the glass, the beauty of the hills that it reflects is too much to resist.
The path I walk, holding your hands, is too short, as I yearn for more time to spend,
Nobody on this Earth, not here, not there has lived a life like ours, as I wish for it to never end.

context: This is song where a Dad sings for her long-lost daughter ,how he wishes to spend the time with her.

Song name: ANANDHA YAZHAI from THANGA MEENGAL.