Chapter: 10

I am already for the performance

I am already for the performance. But I have to do one thing before that. Jack is the security guard. Merritt is the waiter. Danny is the tech guy. Lula is a cook. Then me. The big distraction.

I don't want Celeste seeing doing this. It's a good thing I had Dylan take care of her.

I 'accidentally' lose my footing and fall down the stairs. I roll all the way down. The next part I was supposed to fake but based on the impact. It knocked me out.

I wake up to a pair of lips. "Get off of me!" I say. "Just trying to help." Jack says. "Go away!" "As the lady wishes." He disappeared.

My head hurts but I know I was going to be sore. I head to where Dylan is and get Celeste. I then go back stage.

I was the first there. Then Merritt, Lula and Jack. Lastly Danny.

"I am so nervous but I am not going on stage." "You could picture everyone naked or in their underwear." "Dude, seriously? Ew! There is a one year old here!" "What's her name?" Asked Jack.

"Celeste." "Beautiful name." "Thanks." "Are you ready, Celeste?" I asked her. Doesn't answer me. I laugh.

"Here we go." I say. The announcer calls us. We head on stage. Immediately, Celeste starts crying. I shh's her. I run back stage. "Hold her." I say as I hand her to Jack.

"What I do?" "Like a parent does to calm a child down." He rocks her. "Talk to her." I say.

I head back to the front stage. We each take turns and exposed Octa. We didn't finish when our mics stopped working. The stage went black until the screen has someone else on it and started exposing our secrets.

I ran to Jack and grab Celeste. I whistled for Luna to follow me. But I turned back when I seen Jack's secret exposed and him frozen.

I run back and grabbed his hand. "Come on!" I say. We run as fast as we can. We meet up on the roof and Merritt with Danny bickering like little children. "I don't care!" I say getting them quiet.

I run to one of the shoot and called Luna. I heard everyone else after me. We ended up in a laundry basket. I get out and everyone is confused. As cooks shoos us out.

"Be careful!" I yell out. "I'm hungry." I say. "I am too." Says Jack. "I agree with that." Says Lula. I get out a bottle for Celeste. I feed her.

When a strange man looks like Merritt speaks to us. I just grab a table to sit. I then felt guards pulling me to a car.

Everyone having the same happening to them. I sit with Jack and Lula. "I love you Celeste." I say as we head somewhere.

Apparently, the talk with that guy didn't take long. I guess I was in my own world.

That car ride was painful. I get yanked out of the car. "Dude, I have a child!" I yell. "Sorry, miss." "You should be." He gently pushes me to move. I walk with Luna by my side.

Everyone looking at us. We all head to the elevator. As I wait to go to the next room. I hear Celeste singing.

"That's cute." I say. "What?" Asked Lula. "Of everyone quiet down, you can hear Celeste singing." Everyone is quiet and they hear her singing.

We finally get to the top floor. We stand in the room as a Harry Potter look alike stands up to greet us.

"We know who you are." I say. Then the others told him and he didn't like that. He grabbed Merritt lips. Celeste starts giggling.

"I know who you are cutie." He says. "Have you been stalking me?" "Yeah, even when you gave birth." "Ew! You sicko!"

"I have to admit, that screaming as you yelled out Jack's name multiple times. Was awesome to watch." "You yelled out for me?" "Out instinct." "Funny, you also yelled out you loved him." "Shut up!" I yelled.

"But, I'm not done yet." "Oh good lord!" "You held her in your arms and told her that she looked like her father. That you weren't going to tell the horsemen about her. Especially Jack."

"Wait, am I Celeste's father?" "Oo drama. Go on Alex, tell him that he is that girl's father." "I am. "It's not a big deal." "How long you knew?" "After those two weeks that you died. I wanted to tell you but when you faked your death. I didn't want to tell you any more."

"I had a right to know." "No, you lost that when you betrayed me." "I am her father, I had a right!" "No! You are nothing to me! In fact, you're dead to me!"

Leaving a deadly silence.

Then we went to the details of everything. After he tells us about our mission. He asked if we wanted to do it. "No, I am calling your bluff." Says Jack and Lula. Then Merritt gets up and agree with them.

Then Walter calls a guard and he held a knife to my daughter's neck. "Don't do this! Let her go!" I cry out. "If you don't do it for me do it for my daughter." I yell out to the others.

"We will do it!" Me and Danny yell out. They release my daughter. I hug her so tight. "Don't do that again!" I yell out.

We shake hands and went to our separate rooms.

I have Jack as my roommate. Cool.

What will happen I don't know. Let's just hope we don't kill each other.