Prologue

Thank you all for choosing to read this story I can't wait to continue with it.

After saving the 3 students of the officer's academy, Byleth and her father were being guided to Garreg Mach Monastery. On the way there, Alois thought he knew a shortcut to the Monastery so the Knights of Seiros, Byleth, Jeralt and the 3 students decide to follow him.

Jeralt: "Uh, Alois, do you know where we're going?"

Alois: "Uh, not really captain..."

???: "Halt, stop where you are or will kill you."

The knights seemed alerted as an unknown voice appeared.

Alois: "Who's there?!" He said walking forward battle-ready.

Soon a bunch of masked men with armed bows came out of the bushes. Some more stood in trees. The Knights were surrounded.

???: "I said stop moving or I'll kill you."

Alois: "Even if your army beats us, you still have to go through the toughest knight around! Captain Jeralt!"

Jeralt: "Please don't drag me into this..."

The mysterious person starts chuckling.

Alois: "What's so funny?"

???: "You really think I'm gonna believe that you're with the man that raised me?"

Alois: "R-Raised?"

The man then reviles himself. He was a young man in his 20s, and his skin was darker than normal, probably Almyran. He had a scar on his left cheek, and his hair stood tall and spiky. His clothes resemble those of Byleth's. (He wears Male Byleth's clothes.)

He has no sleeves exposing his arms, his cloak is detachable for certain fighting situations

He has no sleeves exposing his arms, his cloak is detachable for certain fighting situations. He also had a tail which scared everyone at first.

Jeralt: "My God, (Y/N)! You look just like your father!" He says walking over to him. Byleth shows a little smile and follows him.

(Y/N): "J-Jeralt!? What are you doing here?!"

Jeralt: "I was about to ask you the same thing, kid."

(Y/N): "I was just leaving from a mission. What about you?"

Jeralt: "Me and Byleth, just saved some kids who go to the officer's academy. We were headed there now."

(Y/N): "Ah I see."

Jeralt: "You could join us if you want. It would be nice to catch up."

(Y/N): "I don't see why not!" He then snaps his fingers and his army disappears into smoke.

Alois: "W-What was that?!"

(Y/N): "Those were my clones. I have the power to make clones."

Boy in yellow: "Incredible..."