Lacking Experiences

"Do you ever get aroused?"

"—Are you fucking kidding me, Nakamura?"

The blonde female merely lifted an eyebrow at the redhead. Really, she was so random that it leaves him baffled; sometimes speechless—and Karma Akabane was never speechless.

"It's a random question," she said, pursing her lips. A tint of pink shading her cheeks, "...not like the one I asked before."

"...And?" His brows knitting ever so carefully.

"...And I was curious, okay? Okajima had the audacity to say that you're... um... lacking?"

His glare deepens each word that comes out of Rio's mouth that the woman was fearing for her life, again.

"...In experience?"

"Wait! Let me explain!" When she saw that his glare wasn't going to soften anytime soon, Rio slowly told the red head what their loving friend assumed. "Basically, Okajima made assumptions for everyone about their... well, private life."

"Well, what did Okajima say?" His voice promising body pain for their male friend sooner or later.

Rio averted her gaze, "When it was your turn, he basically said that you were too focused on violent stuff that he thinks you're very much lacking in that... um... sexy experience, and he'll bet you haven't even gotten your first kiss."

Karma stared at the blonde woman beside him, cracking his brain to understand what happened for the conversation to go in that direction. Seeing as even Rio, being corrupted in so many ways as well, was being too awkward with him, he decided not to ask. Her blushing look was worth the awkwardness.

Well, not at the expense of his dignity.

"What made you think I haven't gotten my first kiss?" Karma asked, raising a delicate eyebrow at his blonde companion.

With wide eyes—obviously not hiding the doubt of his words—she replied, "Wait, you already had one?!"

The increasing octaves of her voice made Karma regret entertaining the whole conversation. She was attracting attention at his expense—rather, at the expense of his experience.

His eye twitched, beginning to take offense at how little faith Rio had on him. "What? You want an example?"

Turning red that could rival Karma's hair, Rio immediately picked up her pace and distanced herself from the man who was suggesting something.

And no, she'd rather die than allow herself to think nasty, nasty thoughts about him. Thank you very much.

Seeing her bashful look, Karma snickered behind his hand. Really, there was never a dull moment with this woman.

Not bothering to hide the wide grin that adored his face, "I'm just joking, Rio."

Feigning annoyance, the blonde woman began to fan herself, "O-Of course, I know that!"

However, Karma being himself, he didn't let her recover just yet, "Well, if you do want to test it out and see for yourself how experienced I am, tell me. It will be free of charge, if it's you."

Let's just say Rio almost fainted.