Cultural Festival (Part 2)

Ruka's POV:

I immediately opened my eyes when Tsubasa-senpai splashed water on my face and exclaimed

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Trying to wake you up, since you ended up overheating at Zeka-chan's trial" Tsubasa answered while grinning and my face immediately turned beet red after remembering what happened.

"I-I-I......." I ended up overheating again and Tsubasa-senpai just patted my head and said

"You're still too innocent" Tsubasa-senpai left while chuckling and I suddenly remembered about the note, so I went behind a tree and read a note saying

'I know you're awake, bakaaa~!'

When I read the note, I somehow started panicking in my mind and started to think about the reason why she would k-k-kiss me on the cheek.

Zeka's POV:

I still haven't cool down and my face was still red from what just happened. I simply went back to my spot and waited for the next challenger. I guess I accidentally filled the room with sleeping gas and didn't really notice.

I called my kitty that was immune to any alices and played with her for a while until I heard footsteps coming closer, so I hid my kitty and prepared myself, since that person seemed to be giving out a murderous aura. I didn't know who it was until I saw a boy with black raven hair and bloody red eyes. I ended up thinking with a groan, 'Ugh! just the person I wanted to see, how great can this day go?'. I didn't notice that I actually said it out loud.

Natsume's POV:

When I got nearer, I immediately heard someone say with a groan, "Ugh! just the person I wanted to see, how great can this day be?". I knew who it was and simply responded, "It will get better once you become my pet" I said while glaring, since I was furious because I can't beat her. Once I got closer I started feeling dizzy and ended up fainting.

Zeka's POV:

I heard him respond and suddenly saw him fainting, I was able to catch him but ended up losing my balance as well. I ended up sitting on his torso and became a bit red when I saw him unconscious under me. That's when I realized the sleeping gas and snapped my fingers to make it disappear.

My face suddenly became flushed red as a thought came over to me. At first I was saying no to it in my brain, but I guess my brain betrayed me and is now forcing me to do 'it'. (This ain't perverted...well maybe a bit (This is to all readers :P ))

I leaned in and left a few inches of space between our faces, I took a closer look at him and my eyes landed on his l-lips. 'It looked so soft and swe- , wait! what the fudge are you making me think?! my idiotic brain!' as I thought to myself I murmured

"I guess it's time to wake Sleeping Beauty up from her, no I mean his slumber" I leaned in closer and felt his breath hitting my face. I guess I froze for a bit but then got closer and kissed him. The kiss lasted for a few minutes until I broke it and stood up.

I went to my spot where I was earlier and sat down, I was surprised when I heard someone say

"Did you really wanna kiss me that much? you rapist" I looked around and became redder than a tomato when I saw him up with a blank expression.

"Y-y-y-you w-w-were a-awake?!" I immediately took a cat mask out of nowhere and covered my face with it.

"Who wouldn't wake up when they're being raped?" he said

"FYI! I did not rape you! who would?!" I exclaimed

"You would" he immediately responded with that same expression of his