Regret

Got too lazy to wait for your answers~ I'm an impatient person afterall ^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Natsume's about to burn Sumi's hair

Sumi's POV:

I don't really wanna tell him, if I do....I don't know what'll happen.

"Ask Zeka yourself, or...." I trailed off then added

"Are you scared of losing to her once again?" I faked a grin, doing only what Zeka told me to say, in case Natsume asks.

"Who'd be afraid of her?" Natsume replied arrogantly

Everyone... 

I thought as I got my hair out from his grip and hid behind Hotaru

"Oi, what is her alice?" This time, he asked Hotaru

"Secret" Hotaru replied with a blank look and started heading to the bus with me and the others trying to catch up to her.

~Time Skip~

We finally got back near evening, only to find Zeka gone. Others said she was in her room already asleep. Knowing who she is, it would likely be expected of her.

Zeka's POV:

I opened my window, making sure no one was there, and rode my scythe to my destination. I changed my appearance before scanning the area, but was interrupted by someone, when that person threw a dagger at me, ignited with flames. I caught the dagger and simply threw it back to that person. I couldn't make sure who it was, since that person wore a hoodie and a creepy looking mask.

???'s POV:

The dagger I threw at the Grim Reaper got throw back to me. I simply dodged it as she came down, landing in front of me.

"I won't allow you to kill my master" I screamed as I took out my katana with the death and poison alice embedded on it and dashed forward at her. She seemed to have taken out her dual blades and blocked my attack.

Doesn't those daggers look oddly familiar? I thought as I continued to hit her, but to no avail, she always ends up dodging them. I knew that I couldn't defeat her on my own, so I threw my dagger just beside her, to give out the signal.

I immediately dashed towards her.

"Taka-kun!!! do it now!!" I screamed, causing Takanashi to throw lots of daggers towards her, making her dodge all that while I was still dashing towards her.

She almost dodged me but got distracted when she heard what I said. I got confused for a while but stabbed her right through her stomach. She ended up collapsing on the floor, still conscious

Once I took out my blade I sheathed it back and looked at the grim reaper while glaring. She ended up kneeling while trying to sustain something from being cancelled. But what?

....................................................................................................................................................................................

After a few seconds of glaring at her.......that glare turned into a face filled with tears and regret.

As I saw her change, the bright light that enveloped her...............revealed the person who I wanted to protect the most...........

I kneeled beside her while holding her hand with tears bursting out and Takanashi beside me with tears flowing down his face as well.

"Please!! Please don't die!!" I screamed desperately, regretting what I did and about to break down.