XXII

Giovanni Dior White
JUNE 2021
Location: Sobys

Giovanni Dior White JUNE 2021Location: Sobys

1 week later.....

Every since I found out my opp ass cousin was being shiesty. I set up an lunch date with Ari, Dream, Jayda to see what type of time she on . We all met up at Sobys to "catch up" on everything .

" Hey Y'all" I blurted out to them as I approach our table

" hey babymama" Dream said to me as she run my stomach

" hey bitcchhh, i missed you cousin" Ari said as I got in my seat

" I bet you do hoe" I gave her a fake smile .

" hey babe" Jayda said .

" anywho I missed y'all . What's been going on" I asked them as the waitress were walking up .

We all placed in our orders and drinks before I spoke up .

"So y'all tell me why Sin & I are no longer together because of some rumors , he was told last week" I looked at their faces but Ari had a small smirk on her face but she quickly played it off .

Dumb bitch

" omg babymama , are you okay" Dream asked me

" oh yeah , I might move back home since he don't care about my side of the story"

" But what was the rumor tho" Ari was smirking while she was in her phone typing . She must ain't see that I was looking at her the whole time.

" Someone told him that I was fucking a nigga down there and that I was taking shots out of y'all mouth. He got proof of some messages that shows me and the dude conversing" I said as I made myself cry

Jayda and Dream tried to comfort me while Ari was not even paying attention or caring about the situation.

I feel like shooting this bitch

"We got you, fuck him" Jayda said to me

Bitch shut up .

" Y'all , this shit hurts me because I love him to death but you never know people true colors until shit gets sticky"

" you also wouldn't think your closest cousin/bestfriend would be a sneaky bitch and set all this shit up . I thought a bitch who was so concerned about me , ain't spoke not nan word but steady in her phone . Ariana , you did all this shit to me , you drugged me by putting shit in my drink and took my phone and message that nigga like it was me"

" you got caught up hoe. When you walk out of here, this will be the last day, you see daylight . You snake ass bitch and that's on Ryland hoe" once I placed it on her brother she knew I was serious .