𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧💎.

~Lancaster,California ~
~California State Prison~
~May 13,2020~

~Zayden Marcus Miller~
~Zay~

                "Nahh Megan bad asf" Jordan said looking at the Vogue magazines

                "Nahh Megan bad asf" Jordan said looking at the Vogue magazines. We were sitting out in the courtyard cause it wasn't shit else to do. I mean what should I expect I'm in prison. "Aye you niggas heard bout wha went down in the commissary" Da'Quan asked.

            "Nah what happened" Me and Jordan said in unison. "Cam saw tha opps and stabbed the mfs" Da'quan said. "Damn, and his sentencing today too ? That nigga fucked ong" I replied "Aye spot me".

      I started lifting then this big nigga walked up to us and stood over me. "Aye lil nigga you too close" I said. "Chillat I'm jus here to show u sum, ain't this yo bitch posted up wit YoungBoy? " The nigga asked. "What bitch?" I replied.

"Syria Royale Banks ?" He said questionably. "Gimme dat shit" I scuffed snatching the phone out his hand. "Nigga it's not even unlocked and how the fuck you get a phone in prison" Jordan said. "I got connections" The nigga said shrugging his shoulders.

       "Unlock this shit mane" I demanded. I handed him the phone and he unlocked it then gave it back to me. "Yea that's her" I said. "Damn that's the girl you always talking bout ? She bad asf when we get out yo ass gon have to share" Da'Quan said rubbing his hands together.

  "Chillat wit allat nigga" I  said with a attitude. "I'm playing Zay chill" Da'Quan said. " Read it" the nigga said.

theshaderoom :#TSRBaewatch: #NBAYoungboy in video kissing #IndiaRoyale and #Lildurks oldest daughter known as  #SyriaRoyaleBanks

theshaderoom :#TSRBaewatch: #NBAYoungboy in video kissing #IndiaRoyale and #Lildurks oldest daughter known as #SyriaRoyaleBanks.
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 214,349 comments

moneyyaya: Y'all they lying that's me!!      ♡︎
9ʜ 3,857 ʟɪᴋᴇs ʀᴇᴘʟʏ
___ ᴠɪᴇᴡ 600 ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs

biancadadon: Bitch you're delusional...     ♡︎
get help😭.
7ʜ 1,225 ʟɪᴋᴇs ʀᴇᴘʟʏ
kaithekidd: Girl boo you know that's          ♡︎
not you😂.
5ʜ 894 ʟɪᴋᴇs ʀᴇᴘʟʏ
jaylnngotbandz: @kaithekidd Right...       
leave that man alone obviously  he don't   ♡︎
want shit to do with you or he wouldn't be posted up with a new girl🤨.
3ʜ 543 ʟɪᴋᴇs ʀᴇᴘʟʏ