𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞💎.

~ Baton Rouge , Louisiana~
~Jayda's House~
~April,13 2020~

~Syria Royale Banks~
~Ria~

    It was the morning of the first day at this new shitty ass school

It was the morning of the first day at this new shitty ass school. I woke up early because we kinda needed to get a tour of the school since we haven't been there before.

I went upstairs into our room to wake Korii up . I didn't want to be late because "We need to make a good impression since it's a good school". That's what my aunt told me.

"Wake up bitch" I said while hitting Korii with her pillow. " I'm up, I'm up" she said. I don't know it if was the pillow that did it but Korii's hair was going in every direction. 

        I went to the bathroom and showered while Korii brushed her teeth. I got out and got dressed. I slicked my hair back into a bun then went in the bathroom while Korii was in the shower. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I then grabbed my things and made sure Willow and Sky were up. " do we have to play cover our eyes to go to your bathroom again" Skylar asked. "No we're not near your weird ass daddy anymore" I told her.

After I left their room I went into the living room and waited for Korii. Once she came out we went outside and into my car. This school was in the ghetto so I had to take the Rover instead of the Rolls Royce.

~In The Car~