It's time.

Marinette: She doesn't know what she's talking about Tikki!
Marinette: She's so annoying and just ugh!
*Akuma goes into her bag*
Hawk Moth: Princess Justice..we haven't met.
Hawk Moth: I'm Hawk Moth and I'll give you the power to reveal the lies upon others!
Marinette: Yes Hawk Moth.
Tikki: Marinette..no!
Marinette: *turns into Princess Justice*
Princess Justice: Rise and shine! It's time, lovelies!

*Princess Justice goes to the classroom*
Princess Justice: Hello! Oh..this is boring.
Princess Justice: Why not spice things up..how about secrets! I love revealing them!
Alya: *whispers to Nino* This could be perfect for my ladyblog! But where's Marinette?
Adrien: *texts Alya* I'm getting the feeling that Marinette is Princess Justice but she's probably cosplaying..
Princess Justice: *looks towards Lila* Lila Rossi..what are you hiding?
Lila: I lied about everything just because I wanted to make Marinette jealous that I was near Adrien and she couldn't. I've never set foot in Achu or met Prince Ali.
Class: *shocked*
Lila: What no! She's lying! I never lie!
Adrien: *gets mad* You guys believed Lila and she was the liar this whole time!
Adrien: And because of you, Marinette's gone!
*An Akuma comes through the window*
Adrien: I'm gone now! Claws out.