Authors Note

Hello from Author and Co-author and welcome to our first Highschool DxD fanfic!

Now lets talk a bit about what to expect from this story:

1)This will be a original character x DxD, meaning a character of my own creation will be focused on and how he interacts with the DxD universe.

2) The ship I have chosen has been decided and it will be none of the DxD girls we know and love (I have a few lol) . Instead it will be an OC lol

3) Some of the ideas I have chosen originate from power rangers, but just because its from power ranger's doesn't mean I'm going to have any ranger's in the story. Instead I've used ideas and turn them into my own things since I rarely seen any like it on Wattpad!

4) There is a ton of pictures in the first couple of chapters so be warned! Our imaginations can only go so far and some of the pics I'm using are really good so its going to make the story smoother.

A few things to mention is that without a doubt I will be making more DxD stories that will be male readers and even few harems!

*Highschool DxD is owned and written by Ichiei Ishibumi*

All pictures, gifs, concepts, and even characters used belong to there respectful owners! We own don't own any of it but probably the OC's story idea.

With that out of the way we hope you enjoy 'The Wolf of Kuoh'!