Prolouge

Bold= Narrator/Third Pov

Italic = thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

standard = dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Italic = Telepathic conversation 

Third Pov: Centuries ago  

The Great War, a battle at which the three supernatural factions the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels waged war against each other. The Biblical God, the Four Great Satan's, and the leader of the fallen angels Azazel all led massive armies that fought for an unknown long period of time.

The battle field was full of corpses of various supernatural and was a sight no one should see. On a nearby mountain, in an empty cave lived a wolf who was simply napping like there wasn't a care in the world.

 On a nearby mountain, in an empty cave lived a wolf who was simply napping like there wasn't a care in the world

(Now bear with me and imagine this using the template above. Around the same size, his eye are a sharp golden eye, and his fur is black but with hues of midnight purple!)

This was Koragg, the mystic wolf. Koragg was once a simple dire wolf, being apart of a pack of wolves that lived in the forest region. He wasn't like the others, first there was his fur. Koragg's pelt was as black as night but there were hues of midnight purple. Then there was the fact none of the others of the pack would go around him due to how he acted. He was unusually less violent then most wolves, always enjoyed exploring the forest, and even sat for hours watching the other creatures. Then things took a turn for the worse, when he was exiled by the alpha, who saw him as nothing than a weak link in the pack not strong like the rest.

With that out of the way Koragg was able to explore past the forest and enter strange terrains which was like a field trip for the lone wolf. One day he found a corpse of a mage and having not other choice he ate it, but he didn't realize that the mage had drank a mysterious potion. He experienced a strange reaction blacking out within minutes of consumption. After a day of being unconscious he had awoken to many changes. His size had tripled of a standard dire wolf. His once simple intelligence and increased to that if a scholar. And now following through his canine body was magic!

With this new change he continued his travels which he came across various creatures, all which he was able to analyze and learn from them. As time grew, Koragg became stronger he began to use his magic and form deadly spells. He adapted to any situation, and defeated any opponent he face. He became know as Koragg the mystic wolf by the humans which we always enjoyed helping. They saw him as a protector of sorts, and would shower him with respect and praise, which the wolf had never felt back when we was in his pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the battle