glick - orders

Summary: You don't take orders fri'm anyone but one makes you think about it.

*

You

I was sitting at the tower watching the water when I decided to get something to eat.

I grabbed my lunch bag and I took an energy bar from it and walked back to where I was sitting.

"Hey Y/N." Jethro called.
"Yeah?" I asked sitting back down.
"Bring me my lunch bag." He ordered
"I don't orders." I said eating my energy bar.
"You sure about that?" Jethro chuckled.

Glick

I was getting in the tower when I heard Y/N say she didn't take any orders from anyone. I knew she had a crush on me and in fact I had one for her ass well.

"Are you sure about that?" I heard Jethro chuckled.
"100% sure." She said.
"Hey take off your panties huh." I said walking up the stairs to the front of the tower smirking at Y/N.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open but I could see her blushing.

Everyone laughed at what I said but Y/N kept silent.

I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and came close to the side of her face.

"Meet me outside." I whispered before walking outside.

You

As Anthony left the tower I followed him, we stopped next the the stairs.

I was leaning on the wall as he walked closer towards me.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him, our lips were inches away.

"After your shift come to my house and maybe do what I said earlier." He mumbled against my lips.
"It would be my pleasure." I whispered.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss.

He then walked away smirking.

A/N: tell me if you guys want a part two meaning if you want me to write smut.