The Test

Bryce's POV:

I woke up next to Addison. She had been wrapped in the blanket, almost like a burrito. She was also laying on top of my abdomen, holding me close and free of clothes. I had asked her out yesterday, which was a big step for us. We had sex last night which was something that both of us had wanted and even better with having a commitment. I couldn't help but think about the events that occurred, not just the sex, but her smile that lit up the whole night when I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

She stirred around, letting me know she was awake. "Hi baby." I say as she looks at me with a smile. "Hi." She replied back, kissing my lips. She looked as though she was in pain. "Addi, are you all right?" She looked at her legs and back at me. "No, my legs hurt." She looked so sweet with her little pout. "Sorry." Addison moved up and faced me. She placed the blanket that was wrapped around her tightly, and changed it around so that it was just covering the front of her body.

She looked so hot. The bed had... stains on it. The sheets were light blue and now in some places, there looked to be still, goo with a dark stain around it. We both looked down at some of the spots and laughed. "I'm going to go shower." I wanted to go with her but she probably wanted space. "Alright. Can I come with?" She got up leaving her fully open. She walked over to me on the other side of the bed and gave me a kiss. "No. You might want to get dressed before Lucas barges in though." I remember he used to do this when he was younger. He caught us a few times. Addison had to get her mom to take him out because we couldn't leave the bed.

"Yeah, I remember." She kisses me again and tries to walk away. Her legs could barely hold her up. I go towards her, keeping her balanced. "I'm fine, I can walk." Yeah, no. I pick her up bridal style to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. "Thank you Bryce, you didn't have to do that." "You were a damsel in distress." I place her down and she gives me a kiss. Just then the bedroom door opens and we hear Lucas' voice come closer. We give each other a panicked look.

She sprints to where the door is to the bathroom and locks it. "I forgot the lock doesn't work to the room." Well if there was anyone that I would have to be trapped naked with in a bathroom, I'm glad its Addison. "Hang on Lucas, I'm about to take a shower." There was a slight pause. "Then where is Bryce?" Uh. "I don't know what to tell him," I say whispering. "He just took a shower, it was my turn after him." Another pause happened. "Okay." From the noises outside the door, it sounded like he was skipping away. Kids are so weird.

"Well now I guess you have to come in with me. But no sex, my legs already hurt." The smile disappeared from my face. I didn't want to cause her any more pain so I agreed. She turned the shower on and walked toward me. I checked her out because she was absolutely gorgeous. I had been sitting down on the counter during the time we were talking to Lucas and the time we were waiting for the water to heat up.

Slight smut: (T/W)

She was right next to me when she put her hands on both of my thighs. I had started to get hard and she noticed. She moved even closer, placing her hand right on my dick. I kissed her and she kissed back. "Please tell me your legs feel better." She shuts me up by putting her tongue in my mouth. I move my hands to her waist and ass while she grabs my dick slightly. "Mhmm babe." Addison moves away from me but grabs my hand. She leads me to the shower and closes the door.

"No sex, but I'll still go on my knees for you." She whispered in my ear and gives me a little wink. Addison does what she said she was going to do. She got on her knees and put my dick in her mouth. Damn that feels so good. She licked it and looked back up at me. She went faster and I could feel my tip reach the back of her throat. I could feel her gagging, slightly. She went back and forth, pleasuring me more. "Holy shit Addison. You're so fucking good." Cum had escaped from me and into her mouth. She swallowed me up.