You Pervert!!

Six months later,  Rosy passed by my English classroom but, suddenly she bumped into Ethan again and they accidentally fall and kissed each other. Rosy kinda liked the kiss.. also Ethan too.. but then, Ethan realized that he accidentally marked Rosy. They stepped back from each other and was so surprised. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS ON MY CHEEK??!!", Rosy asked surprisingly. Rosy realized it was Ethan's mark. "OH MY GOODNESS, I ACCIDENTALLY MARKED YOU, ROSY..", says Ethan surprisingly. Rosy was so surprised too! She is so stress what to do. She afraid Ethan would blame it on her for bumping into him in an accident. Ethan proceed to continue kissing Rosy. Rosy was really shocked. "HEY, WHY DID YOU KISSED ME ON PURPOSE?!!", Rosy asked Ethan surprisingly. Rosy blushed and turned red like a tomato. Rosy thinks it felt amazing to get a real kiss from Ethan. "Wow, you're red like a tomato! You liked the kiss, ehh..?", Ethan questioned Rosy like a pervert. "N-N-NO.. OF COURSE NOT..", said rosy embarrassedly. "Actions have more proofs than words!", said Ethan again. Rosy was so surprised that Ethan, the richest alpha billionaire teenager would mark and kiss her. "I-I will wash my face later to get this damn mark off from my face..", said Rosy embarrassedly, again.. "Sorry but, you can't remove that mark~~ I already marked you.. It's permanent..~~", said Ethan happily. Rosy was really embarrassed about that..