The Confession

"I-I liked you", said Ethan to Rosy. Rosy was really surprised again. "I- I liked you too..", Rosy replied to Ethan's confession. "You're now mine..", said Ethan cutely. Rosy was still embarrassed. But, after that, everything changed. They started to dating. And then, few years later, they graduated from high school. Ethan bought Rosy and himself a matched couples' clothes. He asked Rosy to wear the dress he bought for her. After that, they both dressed. Rosy look so beautiful, and Ethan look so handsome. Ethan puts a blindfold on Rosy's eyes. He brought Rosy to a place. Then, Ethan finally asked Rosy to take off her blindfold. The place was really beautiful. Then suddenly, "R-R—Rosy..", Ethan said Rosy's name like he wanted to ask something scary. "W-W-What..?" Rosy questioning Ethan. "W-will you.." Ethan responded. "W-WILLY YOU MARRY ME..?!?!!?!!", Ethan asked Rosy scarily. Rosy was so surprised. She accepted it. They both kissed each other, again.. And then, five days later, they married.. It got on the news too! Rosy's mother was so happy about it. The mean girls doesn't bother them anymore. Everything turns good after the marriage.. Two years later, they found out that Rosy was pregnant. Eight months later, Rosy gave birth to them.. they were two girls and a boy.. they named the girls Daniella and Florence, and the boy's name is Mason. They lived in a happy family. Their parents were so happy for having grandchildren. They live happily ever after. The end..

🎉 You've finished reading 💫💫The Alpha Billionaire And His Little Kitty Cat💫💫 || Gacha Novel 🎉