Prologue

The principal of Alabama high school sat down on her desk, her fingers tapping edgily at the sheets of paper in front of her. Her brows furrowed and she let out a frustrated sigh, pulling her auburn curls and twisting them around her finger.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" she called out. The door opened slowly, and a familiar brown haired woman popped her head through the door. "Erm, Principal Paige, is now a bad time…?" The petite woman asked. 

The principal shook her head. "Now is the perfect time, Miss.Jones" she replied. Miss.Jones walked into the small office, carrying a bulky file in her arms. "I got the reports you asked for!" She said, carefully setting the file onto the headmistress's desk. Page nodded and looked at the title, written in bold.

Hope's Peak Academy - Complete files

Paige opened the file and skimmed through multiple reports, records and events; her eyes analyzing whatever may connect to them. "I also managed to find out some information about the Exchange program. According to this report-" Miss.Jones pulled out a specific paper named 'school participants "-there are two other schools named MCYTL and BWGL, who will produce different amounts of students. The other schools have picked out theirs a-and….I was wondering if you know...picked the students who'll represent us?" Miss.jones asked, fidgeting anxiously

"Quite frankly, I have" Paige replied as she pushed the folder aside to reveal the papers she was previously contemplating about. She sorted them out, and placed them in front of miss.Jones. she gasped, her hand shakily moving towards the files.

"You're enrolling these students?! Pardon me, Principle, b-but I'm just wondering….is this really a good idea? Sending our students...to this school, when they are still out there?" She asked, her voice dropping at the end of her sentence. Page sighed. "Come on Miss.jones, there hasn't been a class massacre in 8 years. I, for one, think it's a fresh start for Hope's Peak, and the students will attend there. That's my final say."

Miss.Jones opened her mouth before shutting it again, as if wanting to day something, but changing her mind.

She had a bad feeling.

A/N

I did that stupid thing where I pretty much combined most of the dialogue in one paragraph .

Oops.

Also principle of alabama high school? That sounds incredibly stupid.