𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

—————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫—————"only kinda hot?"—————

—————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
—————
"only kinda hot?"
—————

𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 asleep on deena's bed. or at least kristen was. the walker girl was laying on her back, closer to the wall, while deena was examining her bruised face. the bruise she had gotten the night before weren't as noticeable as the ones that she had gotten earlier that day. deena let out a sigh, moving her arm so that she could move the hair out of kristen's face.

she then closed her eyes, scooting closer to her. she realized how content and calm she felt whenever she slept in the same bed as kristen. a lot more content and calm than when she had slept with sam.

all of that went out the window when she felt the blanket get pulled from off of her and kristen. this made the johnson girl shoot up from the bed and turn, seeing that it was just her brother.

"i'm gonna kill you." she told him quietly, looking over at kristen to make sure she was still asleep.

"yeah?" josh questioned. "well, you better do it before dad gets here, cause he's gonna murder you. you know the cops called him at work about some accident last night?"

"please get out of my room." deena simply said.

"you get out of your room. you've been in your bed, like, all day." josh shot back.

deena turned, grabbing a pillow before she threw it sat her little brother. he caught it with ease, looking down at it before he looked back at his sister.

"get up!" he said, throwing the pillow on the floor before he walked out of her room.

deena released a sigh, her eyes going to her sneakers. she had seen the splatter of blood that was on the top of it, knowing that it had to belong to either sam or kristen. she took her eyes away from the sneaker, turning to look at a sleeping kristen.

she then got out of the bed so she could straighten up around the house.

~~~

kristen woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing multiple times. she groaned, shifting around on the bed. she then stopped, feeling pain shoot throughout her stomach. she then heard something break behind her.

"josh!" she heard deena yell, making her flinch.

she watched as the johnson girl stormed out of her room, probably to go see who was at the door. kristen slowly sat up from the bed before she climbed out. she looked around deena's room, which she always loved. she had looked down to her pajama pants, seeing that she had gotten blood on them.