CHAPTER SIX: Pierson Wodzynski

I sat on my  bed while Lexi Hensler applied blusher on my cheeks, making them slightly rosy. I was dressed for her date in a light blue spaghetti  strap knee dress. My hair has been slighty waved.

                                                                     Her hair looked like this:

                                                                       Her dress looked like this:

Pierson: Okay! Take it easy on the blusher. Don't wanna scare Brent away.

I blush and look down at the French tips on my nails.

Pierson: Not that I think I could

Lexi: Please. Lemme just work my magic. Besides I learnt to always use upwards strokes.

I laugh

Pierson: Mmm-kay.

She dabbed sparkly eye shadow on my eyes and applied a layer of lip gloss onto my lips before taking my hand and smiled

Pierson: We're done?

Lexi: Uh-huh, come see.

She leads me to the mirror. I look at myself and beam. Lexi hugs me.

Lexi: Yeah, I know.

Pierson: I look...

Lexi: Say it. 

Pierson: Not horrible,

She shakes her head and laughs, squeezing me.

Lexi: Nope, not even a lil' bit.

I blush and break into a huge smile when I hear somebody knock the front door.

I take a deep breath and open the door just to see Brent. He's wearing skinny black jeans and a scuffed black leather biker jacket over a pale grey hoodie. His hair looks softer, curlier and more shinier than Saturday.  He's carrying two black helmet and a little bouquet of red roses. He hands them to me.

Brent: I think I now know the difference between cute and really beautiful

Pierson: Thank you.

Lexi comes and takes my roses.

Lexi H: I'll take these. Yep, thank you

Before Brent and I can protest she says...

Lexi: What? I'm just putting these in water for you.

Brent shakes his head and looks at me, giving a helmet

Brent: Hope you like bikes

I exchange a look with Lexi and step out the door. She grins and closes the door.

A/N

I'm so sorry for taking so long and I know this chapter isn't the best but I hope it was worth the wait (probably not...) But hope you like it.