Toros

Across Jump City River, on an electric plant's rocky shore, stood the electric villain himself, Dr. Light. He dropped two massive cables he had carried and stretched his arms. "Ahh, yes. Now the world will know my name-"

"Doctor Light," finished Robin. "Looks like you need to have your light put out again."

"Didn't you say that last time?" Beast Boy asked. Dr. Light laughed.

"Ah, the Teen Titans. How nice of you to come. I was just wondering where you were."

"Really? That's new," Cyborg said with his sonic cannon ready. "Not to mention you have a new look." The electric villain wore a black jumpsuit with a lightning spark on the torso; it was usually underneath his bulky light suctioning suit. The biggest difference was his unusual bright yellow skin. "What? You got bored in jail so you took up body decorations?"

"Let's just say I had a... fortunate accident," the villain grinned. A massive flash of light blinded the titans, and when they could see again, Dr. Light disappeared. The team looked all around.

"What the!" Beast Boy spun his head around. "Where'd he go?"

"Right behind you." The team turned, and Dr. Light threw a huge ball of lightning at them. The Titans dove out of the way. Raven flew up but gasped when Dr. Light darted right in front of her.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore, dear." The villain shot her with a blast of light, and Raven fell out of the sky right into something warm and furry. She opened her eyes, seeing green. A soft green bear's back slowly let her down as Beast Boy changed back.

"Thanks."

"Thank me when we figure out how to ground this guy," Beast Boy gritted through his teeth. "Look out!" They ducked from another bolt.

"Ground? Wait! That's it!" Cyborg shouted, getting out his arm cannon. He tried blasting Dr. Light, but the electric villain flickered out of the way. "Come on, come on. Gotcha!" Dr. Light took the hit and fell to the ground. "My cannon works on sonic power, remember?"

"Of course," Dr. Light smirked, dusting his shoulder. "How could I forget?"

"Star! Pepper him!" Cy shouted.

Starfire flew in low, peppering Dr. light with star bolts. Dr. Light danced around the bolts effortlessly, and when Star was close enough, he bolted right in her face and finger-flicked her back.

"AAAAHH!" The alien flew across the sky and back into the forest nearby.

"Starfire!" Robin shouted. He aimed his disks at Dr. Light.

"Hang on," Cy shouted, "We're gonna need those. Keep him in one place! Beast Boy, we need some water!"

"Yeah! Kinda hung up!" Beast Boy shouted as he and Raven huddled behind a small boulder that the electric criminal kept blasting. "He's gonna shock me if he sees me!"

"It's no use, children. Your actions are futile." Dr. Light hovered higher into the air. "Now, nothing will stop me from conquering the world. I no longer have any use for money or wealth. I am a god! I am pure energy! I am-"

WHOOOOSSH!

A wall of water splashed onto Dr. Light, sending him to the ground. "NO! AHH NOOO! AHHHH NOO IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" The villain screamed in agony as the water sizzled out his strength.

"Wet! Hahaha get it?!" Beast Boy laughed. Raven stared. "He said he was... and I was saying that-"

"I get it."

"NOOO! IT BURNS!" Dr. Light screamed.

"Robin now!" Cyborg shouted. Robin threw his disks and froze the villain solid. Dr. Light stood as a glossy statue with arms stretched out in a wide-mouth of agony. Dusting himself, Beast Boy rose to his feet and saw what sent the water. A massive beached whale sat on the nearby shore, but a sperm whale isn't usually found in Jump City's shallow river. "Sooo, what's with the whale?" Cyborg asked.