Chapter Thirteen

The next day, Skyler, Jayden, and I drove to school together like every day and quickly went to our lockers. These two are lucky we live so close to school if not we would be late. We arrived at our lockers to be greeted by Mason, Wyatt, Scarlett, Asher, and Harper. I smiled once my eyes landed on her. She looks so beautiful in today's outfit choice. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I blushed.

"Good morning love, how was the rest of your Sunday?" She asked me causing everyone in the group to turn towards us.

"Since when did this happen? I thought you and Mason were dating Katie?" Scarlett asked us confused. Harper looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Mason and I ended things amicably. He realized that he has feelings for Wyatt and I am in no place to go against that" I explained while pointing at the adorable couple by the lockers.

"Omg, you guys are so cute!!" Scarlett yelled at the pair. I giggled, they really are adorable.

"That's right, this adorable man is mine so lay off" Wyatt announced while kissing Mason possessively. I laughed while I felt Harper smile in my hair. Honestly, I never knew she was so clingy with her friends.

"Oh right. Mason? I would like to apologize for flirting with your man in front of you but I noticed the weirdness between you guys and I didn't want you guys to hurt Katie. I hope we can clear the air and be friends" Jayden apologized to him and Mason smiled.

"Yeah we're cool man, Wyatt explained that he was only making me jealous because he's always wanted to go public with our relationship and now that I finally have him in my life, you aren't competition anymore" Mason explained and Jayden smiled. I'm glad they could mend the tense air around them. Harper loosened her arms from around me causing my attention on her.

"I must head to class but I'll see you at lunch darling," She said before walking away. I looked back at the group to notice them staring at me.

"Seriously what's going on with you two?" Asher asked me with a smirk. I blushed.

"We may have hooked up at a party this weekend and now she's very clingy for some reason but she's really cool" I explained while Scarlett, Jayden, and Skyler fangirled. I'm guessing I have shippers now.

"That is so cute!! Jayden, Skyler, let's go to class together so we can continue fangirling" Scarlett said before walking away with the duo.

"I guess I'm walking to class alone today," Asher said while laughing. I giggled before leaving for class myself. I honestly wonder why Harper seems so attached to me, we only met two nights ago, it's strange.

Chapter thirteen is done. This chapter was simply them at their lockers and it was basically to establish to the rest of the group that Katie and Mason aren't together plus I mean Kaper is becoming otp and everyone is seeing it. I know it seems kinda boring and I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed it.

~Jess